Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "An Encounter over Blackberries".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy at the postmaster's differ from Wilie?
(a) He is much fatter.
(b) He is much older.
(c) He is much tanner.
(d) He is much smarter.
2. What happens to Willie's desserts at the picnic?
(a) He eats them all.
(b) The other children help him finish them.
(c) He hides what he can't eat.
(d) Ants raid them.
3. What does Mrs. Beech mean when she writes that she had "sewn him in for the winter"?
(a) She had stitched Willie's injuries.
(b) She had Willie sow a promise to be good.
(c) Willie's undergarments would not come off.
(d) She had insured he would stay inside all winter.
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 2 that makes Willie smile?
(a) Tom let him cook.
(b) Tom gave him socks that were way too big.
(c) He ate potatoes.
(d) The dog licked his face.
5. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A pick ax.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Tom ask of the librarian?
2. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
3. What is the boy doing at the postmasters when Willie first meets him in Chapter 3, "Saturday Morning"?
4. What is Tom carrying that surprises the librarian?
5. What Bible story does Tom tell Willie?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)