|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Mrs. Fletcher he has seen Willie do for the first time?
(c) Not wet his bed.
2. How is Tom feeling when Willie arrives at carol practice?
(a) Angry because Willie is late.
(b) Sad because Rachel is not there.
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) In a while, crocodile.
(b) Just looking for spies.
(c) See ya later, alligator.
(d) Roger, wilco, and out.
4. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
(a) He sings a song that Rachel loved.
(b) He plays a song that Rachel loved.
(c) He admits that the choir is bad.
(d) He admits that he was nervous to play for the choir.
5. Why does Willie end up in Mrs. Black's class?
(a) Because he is an evacuee.
(b) Because he is Catholic.
(c) Because he can't read.
(d) Because of his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's first reaction to the singing of the choir?
2. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
3. Why does Alec Barnes look embarrassed at carol practice?
4. After Willie's first day of school, what does Tom say they will begin that evening?
5. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)