|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Little's building?
(a) An air-raid shelter.
(b) A trench for feeding the horses.
(c) A school for the children.
(d) A bird house.
2. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He has lice.
(b) He has so many bruises.
(c) He is very small for his age.
(d) His socks have fallen down.
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Just looking for spies.
(b) Roger, wilco, and out.
(c) See ya later, alligator.
(d) In a while, crocodile.
4. What is Willie doing when George comes to fetch him to bring him to the first carol practice?
5. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
(a) He plays a song that Rachel loved.
(b) He sings a song that Rachel loved.
(c) He admits that he was nervous to play for the choir.
(d) He admits that the choir is bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what is different about school this term ?
2. How does Tom make everyone laugh over Mr. Ruddles's entrance?
3. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
4. What news does Zach bring to the kids about school?
5. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)