|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie afraid Tom will write on the postcard to his mother?
(a) That she should come get him at once.
(b) That she should come for his birthday.
(c) That he can't read and write.
(d) That he has been a bad boy.
2. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
(a) They jump up to greet him.
(b) They nudge one another to take notice of Tom.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They snicker.
3. What does Tom teach Willie to do on their walk to mail the postcard?
(a) Lock the gates.
(b) Ride the horse.
(c) Milk a cow.
(d) Knock at the door.
4. What does Tom do after carol practice when only he and Willie are in the church?
(a) He sings a song that Rachel loved.
(b) He plays a song that Rachel loved.
(c) He admits that he was nervous to play for the choir.
(d) He admits that the choir is bad.
5. How is Tom feeling when Willie arrives at carol practice?
(c) Angry because Willie is late.
(d) Sad because Rachel is not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
2. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
3. Why hasn't Willie painted at school?
4. In Chapter 8, what is different about school this term ?
5. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)