|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zach want to do that surprises Willie after they first meet?
(a) He wants to get a hair cut.
(b) He wants to come back the next day.
(c) He wants to stay with Tom and Willie.
(d) He wants to take a bath.
2. What does Tom tell Mrs. Fletcher he has seen Willie do for the first time?
(d) Not wet his bed.
3. What change comes for Willie at the end of the "Friday" chapter when his friends come to visit?
(a) He no longer feels frightened.
(b) He no longer has any bruises.
(c) They learn that he has been beaten.
(d) He no longer wets the bed.
4. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Roger, wilco, and out.
(b) In a while, crocodile.
(c) Just looking for spies.
(d) See ya later, alligator.
5. After Willie's first day of school, what does Tom say they will begin that evening?
(a) New Bible stories.
(c) Planting the turnips.
(d) Learning to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Miller first greet Willie?
2. Why does Alec Barnes look embarrassed at carol practice?
3. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
4. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
5. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)