|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom make everyone laugh over Mr. Ruddles's entrance?
(a) Tom makes a joke about the light.
(b) Sammie tries to lick Mr. Ruddles face, and Tom thinks its funny.
(c) Tom asks Ruddles if he had his nose under the door snooping.
(d) Tom is frustrated over so many people coming in to his home at once.
2. What do all of the children come to tell Willie after the first day of school?
(a) That they are upset that Willie is not in their class.
(b) That they cannot be friends with Willie any longer.
(c) That the teachers were mean to put him in Mrs. Black's class.
(d) That reading and writing are fun.
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) Just looking for spies.
(b) See ya later, alligator.
(c) In a while, crocodile.
(d) Roger, wilco, and out.
4. What is Zach's impression of Willie?
(a) Willie is a talker.
(b) Willie is afraid.
(c) Willie is kind.
(d) WIllie is a loner.
5. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They are teachers.
(b) They work for the government.
(c) They work in the theater.
(d) They are serving in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Willie and the other children discover about Zach?
2. What change comes for Willie at the end of the "Friday" chapter when his friends come to visit?
3. What does Doctor Little diagnose Willie with?
4. How does Willie feel about his first day of school?
5. Why does Alec Barnes look embarrassed at carol practice?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)