Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "Carol Singing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
(a) They nudge one another to take notice of Tom.
(b) They jump up to greet him.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They snicker.
2. Why does Alec Barnes look embarrassed at carol practice?
(a) Everyone wants to know if his father has been using the King kids as slave labor.
(b) He can't sing.
(c) Everyone wants to know if his father has been hitting the King kids.
(d) He does terribly in the rehearsal for the Christmas show.
3. Why is Doctor Little surprised when he looks at Willie?
(a) He is very small for his age.
(b) He has lice.
(c) He has so many bruises.
(d) His socks have fallen down.
4. What is Willie doing when George comes to fetch him to bring him to the first carol practice?
5. After Willie's first day of school, what does Tom say they will begin that evening?
(b) New Bible stories.
(c) Learning to write.
(d) Planting the turnips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
2. What does Charlie Rudder want of Tom?
3. Why doesn't the choir sing when Tom begins to play?
4. Why is Willie afraid of the bath?
5. What is the Little's building?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)