|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Recovery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finishing the scenery for the Christmas show, what job does Willie next take on?
(a) Costume designer.
(b) Script blocker.
(c) Assistant director.
(d) Line prompter.
2. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They work for the government.
(b) They are teachers.
(c) They are serving in the war.
(d) They work in the theater.
3. What does Tom think of Zach?
(a) That he is rude.
(b) That he needs a haircut.
(c) That he is intelligent.
(d) That he is too thin.
4. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
(a) White Fang.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Just So Stories.
5. When he comes to her house to visit, what does Mrs. Hartridge do for Willie to help him heal?
(a) She speaks with him about her husband's death.
(b) She feeds him ginger cake and lemonade.
(c) She breastfeeds the baby.
(d) She holds the baby at arms length from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 18, "The Recovery," what does Tom recommend Willie do after his nightmare?
2. What is Zach fixing during the whole of Chapter 18, "Recovery"?
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
4. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
5. On one visit to Willie, Zach brings up one subject a few times that disturbs Willie. What is it?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)