|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Recovery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie discover about his mother in Chapter 18, "Recovery"?
(a) She is a bad person.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She has run away.
(d) She is a liar.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 18, "The Recovery," what does Tom recommend Willie do after his nightmare?
(b) Stay quiet.
(c) Scream loudly.
(d) Go for a run.
3. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
(a) See ya later, alligator.
(b) Just looking for spies.
(c) Roger, wilco, and out.
(d) In a while, crocodile.
4. When he comes to her house to visit, what does Mrs. Hartridge do for Willie to help him heal?
(a) She holds the baby at arms length from him.
(b) She feeds him ginger cake and lemonade.
(c) She breastfeeds the baby.
(d) She speaks with him about her husband's death.
5. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They work for the government.
(b) They work in the theater.
(c) They are serving in the war.
(d) They are teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book does Tom read to Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
2. What happens when Willie reads the part in Robert's absence?
3. After finishing the scenery for the Christmas show, what job does Willie next take on?
4. What piece of himself does Tom finally share with Willie?
5. What do the townspeople do when Tom joins them at the meeting?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)