|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Recovery".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's motto that he expresses once again with Willie when Tom talks about Willie's weak legs?
(a) Everythin' will be all right.
(b) Everythin' has a reason.
(c) Everythin' has its own time.
(d) Everythin' will work out.
2. At the meeting, what does Tom volunteer to do?
(a) Help at the school.
(b) Run a canteen.
(c) First-aid post.
(d) Fire-watching duties.
3. What does Willie discover about his mother in Chapter 18, "Recovery"?
(a) She is a bad person.
(b) She is a liar.
(c) She has run away.
(d) She is dead.
4. What does Willie decide about the play?
(a) He will play the role of Bob Crachit.
(b) He will quit.
(c) He will play the role of Scrooge.
(d) He will continue doing what he has been doing.
5. What does Zach tell Willie that his parents do for a living?
(a) They are teachers.
(b) They work for the government.
(c) They are serving in the war.
(d) They work in the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom volunteered to do at the end of "The Show Must Go On"?
2. What confusing saying did Zach leave Willie with on the night they first met?
3. What Bible story doesTom tell Willie after his bath in Chapter 6?
4. What is Zach fixing during the whole of Chapter 18, "Recovery"?
5. What of Tom's did Zach use to finish the shelter?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)