|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cannie's dog named?
2. Who is recalled to have said, "If Cannie wants a ring, she'll have a ring in a minute"?
(c) Bruce's father.
(d) Bruce's mother.
3. What prompted Cannie to have therapy in the past?
(a) Her father leaving.
(b) Her mother's relationship with Tanya.
(c) Her weight issues.
(d) Her breakup with Bruce.
4. What does Dr. K think about Bruce's article?
(a) That it is mean-spirited.
(b) That it is sensitive and well-articulated.
(c) That it is spiteful and immature.
(d) That it is honest and thoughtful.
5. What was Bruce's magazine article about?
(a) Losing weight.
(b) Proposing marriage.
(c) Surviving a break-up.
(d) Loving an overweight woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how long has it been since Cannie last saw Bruce?
2. Who is Betsy?
3. What did Cannie's father say would happen if she did not attend the school of his choice?
4. What does Cannie's mother want to discuss when they are at the demonstration?
5. Where is the demonstration taking place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)