|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cannie think houses owned by married couples differ from those owned by single parents?
(a) Houses owned by married couples are larger.
(b) Houses owned by married couples are better cared for.
(c) Houses owned by married couples are full of activity.
(d) Houses owned by married couples always have pools.
2. Where does Cannie meet Steve?
(a) At work.
(b) The dog park.
(c) A bar.
(d) A coffee shop.
3. By the age of thirteen, what was Cannie's father calling her?
(a) "The horse."
(b) "The cow".
(c) "The pig".
(d) "The dog".
4. What does Cannie recall doing for a time on weekends with her siblings as children?
(a) Staying at their father's condo.
(b) Staying with their wealthy uncle.
(c) Babysitting younger cousins.
(d) Visiting their grandparents.
5. What does Cannie say is the only way she could have felt worst at the funeral?
(a) If Bruce had ignored her completely.
(b) If she had been his daughter.
(c) If Bruce had not encouraged her to attend.
(d) If she had killed Bruce's father herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Lily rather suffer than being fat?
2. What is Cannie's dog named?
3. When Cannie was a child, who did she go to for information about whether he would stay with her family?
4. As a teenager, how did Cannie cope with her father being emotionally absent?
5. What school did Cannie's father insist she attend?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)