|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Cannie have bad memories of celebrating at her mother's house?
(b) Valentine's Day.
2. As a teenager, how did Cannie cope with her belief that her father didn't love her?
(a) By running away from home.
(b) By acting out.
(c) By trying to be invisible.
(d) By doing drugs.
3. Where does Cannie go at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A gym.
(b) A Weight Watchers meeting.
(c) An Overeaters Anonymous meeting.
(d) A weight and eating disorders center.
4. Where is the demonstration taking place?
(a) In a shop.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a school.
(d) At a restaurant.
5. What is Cannie's job?
(a) Music director.
(b) Museum curator.
(c) Entertainment reporter.
(d) English teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cannie's mother like in high school?
2. What does Dr. K speak to the weight loss group about?
3. How does Cannie think houses owned by married couples differ from those owned by single parents?
4. What does Cannie hope to show Jane Sloan?
5. What does Bruce's aunt tell Cannie?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)