|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cannie feel about her therapy experience?
(a) Therapy made her uncomfortable.
(b) Therapy helped immensely.
(c) Therapy was not a positive experience.
(d) Therapy cost more than it was worth.
2. What does Cannie say is the only way she could have felt worst at the funeral?
(a) If Bruce had ignored her completely.
(b) If she had killed Bruce's father herself.
(c) If Bruce had not encouraged her to attend.
(d) If she had been his daughter.
3. How does Cannie describe Dr. K?
(a) As being very busy.
(b) As looking tired.
(c) As being sarcastic and energetic.
(d) As having kind eyes.
4. What does Cannie admire about Bruce's father?
(a) He enjoys spending time with his family.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He's very intelligent.
(d) He treats his wife like a queen.
5. How does Cannie fall on the porch?
(a) She trips over a flower pot.
(b) She is drunk.
(c) She is pushed.
(d) Her leg falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is recalled to have said, "If Cannie wants a ring, she'll have a ring in a minute"?
2. Where does Cannie go at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What is Cannie's mother's name?
4. What does Dr. K say is the best motivation for losing weight?
5. What prompted Cannie to have therapy in the past?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)