|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cannie describe the funeral?
(a) As awkward.
(b) As enlightening.
(c) As sobering.
(d) As agony.
2. What holiday does Cannie have bad memories of celebrating at her mother's house?
(b) Valentine's Day.
3. What does Bruce say he wanted to tell Cannie before she read about it in his column?
(a) That he is terminally ill.
(b) That he is moving out of state.
(c) That he is getting married.
(d) That he has a new girlfriend.
4. What do the scales at the weight loss center make Cannie feel like?
(b) Heavy machinery.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A postal worker.
5. What does Dr. K tell Cannie as she gets into the elevator in Chapter 7?
(a) That she isn't a bad person.
(b) That she forgot her scarf.
(c) That she has an appointment the following day.
(d) That she is funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset to learn that Cannie intends to keep her baby?
2. Where does Dr. K take Cannie in hopes of cheering her up in Chapter 12?
3. What does Dr. K offer Cannie even though the terms of the weight-loss study said it was impossible?
4. What is Cannie's due date?
5. Who are Daisy and Mandy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)