|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVII through Chapter XVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chips begin to feel unwell?
(a) After Christmas.
(b) After the end of the winter term.
(c) After his birthday.
(d) After Armistice Day
2. In Chapter 10, who is the student who Chips notices as being upset?
3. What did Chips become in the eyes of the students following Katherine's death?
(c) A father figure.
4. What did Faulkner ask Chips for in Chapter 8?
(b) A letter of recommendation.
(c) An afternoon off.
(d) A chance to retake a test.
5. What do we find out eventually happened to the boy who Chips noticed as being upset in Chapter 10?
(a) That he became a doctor.
(b) That he pursued a career in politics.
(c) That he died.
(d) That he graduated from Cambridge University.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what occasion does Chips wonder whether the school had a holiday?
2. What does Chips look at in Chapter 5?
3. Where did Chips stay during his holiday in Chapter 4?
4. What did Ralston ask Chips to do in 1908?
5. In Chapter 10, what event is mentioned as having been witnessed by Chips and Katherine?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)