|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVII through Chapter XVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Chips go on holiday with in Chapter 4?
2. What was the topic of a popular joke in Chips' Roman History class?
(a) Lex Canuleia.
(b) Ab Urbe Condita.
(c) Gaius Canuleius.
(d) Cursus Honorum.
3. How did Chips cause controversy in Chapter 10?
(a) By disappearing for a week.
(b) By insulting a boy from a wealthy family.
(c) By going on strike himself.
(d) Through his friendship with the striking workers.
4. What did Chips joke that he thought that a "Wurlitzer" was?
(a) A sausage.
(b) A candy.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A dog breed.
5. What had always been Chips' ideal type of woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the smallest new boy Brookfield had ever had?
2. What is the first line in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 6, who visited Chips years later and asked about Katherine?
4. What troubles Chips during the winter months in Chapter 16?
5. What 'first' did Chips recall seeing while at Brookfield?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)