|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chips ask Mrs. Wickett about in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 10, what event is mentioned as having been witnessed by Chips and Katherine?
(a) Edward VII's coronation procession.
(b) The Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
(c) The unveiling of the first steam locomotive.
(d) A speech by Charles Darwin.
3. Chips usually asked his tea guest(s) questions about which of the following?
(a) The news headlines.
(b) Their taste in art.
(d) The weather.
4. In Chapter 10, who is the student who Chips notices as being upset?
5. Before Katherine, which of the following was NOT something that Chips could be relied on to provide to the students at Brookfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chips and the young woman have their wedding?
2. Where did Chips go on holiday in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the school where Mr. Chips worked?
4. What kind of trees surround Brookfield?
5. In Chapter 3, in which of the following locations was it mentioned that one of the new boys' uncle had been killed?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)