|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house that Mr. Chips lives in?
(a) Across from the school.
(b) Half an hour away from the school.
(c) Next to a cemetery.
(d) On a hill.
2. What was the topic of a popular joke in Chips' Roman History class?
(a) Gaius Canuleius.
(b) Cursus Honorum.
(c) Lex Canuleia.
(d) Ab Urbe Condita.
3. Who was the headmaster who hired Mr. Chips?
(a) Mr. Weaver.
(b) Mr. Wetherby.
(c) Mr. Westbrook.
(d) Mr. Winters.
4. What career boost had Chips just received in Chapter 4?
(a) Being promoted to head of his department.
(b) Having an academic paper published.
(c) Being given a raise in salary.
(d) Being named house master.
5. Where did Chips and the young woman have their wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, in which of the following locations was it mentioned that one of the new boys' uncle had been killed?
2. What did Chips not consider to be crucial to education?
3. When was Brookfield School established?
4. In Chapter 3, why was it assumed that Chips had trouble making tea?
5. How did Katherine feel when she found out that Chips was a teacher?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)