|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Wickett once do at Brookfield?
(a) She ran the linen room.
(b) She taught French.
(c) She cleaned the dormitory.
(d) She ran the book room.
2. Where did Chips go on holiday in Chapter 4?
(d) The Lake District.
3. In Chapter 2, Chips is said to have played an encore in his career to which of the following?
(a) An unwilling audience.
(b) A tragic audience.
(c) A sparse audience.
(d) An appreciative audience.
4. What career boost had Chips just received in Chapter 4?
(a) Being named house master.
(b) Having an academic paper published.
(c) Being promoted to head of his department.
(d) Being given a raise in salary.
5. At what age did Chips retire from Brookfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was on display on the walls of Chips' room?
2. Who mainly comprised the student population of Brookfield?
3. What was Chips presented with when he retired?
4. What did Chips dream of doing when he was young?
5. Why did Chips give up his career aspirations?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)