|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV through Chapter XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Katherine feel when she found out that Chips was a teacher?
2. In Chapter 9, Chips states that men in which occupation live a long life?
3. At what age did Chips retire from Brookfield?
4. How did Meldrum die?
(a) Of a heart attack.
(b) In an accident.
(c) Of pneumonia.
(d) Of old age.
5. Who did Chips controversially include in the list of War dead one Sunday?
(a) The name of a German exchange student.
(b) One of the soccer players from East London.
(c) One boy who had not actually died.
(d) The school's former German Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Chips' doctor?
2. What sport did Katherine suggest that boys should be invited to play at Brookfield?
3. What was the old fifth-form room at Brookfield called?
4. In Chapter 7, which of the following does Chips think that he should treasure?
5. How is Ralston described in Chapter 11?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)