|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV through Chapter XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of novels does Mr. Chips like to read?
2. What did Chips become in the eyes of the students following Katherine's death?
(a) A father figure.
3. In what year did Katherine die?
4. What did Ralston ask Chips to do in 1908?
(a) To work to recruit new students to the school.
(b) To retire.
(c) To represent the school at a conference.
(d) To take over as headmaster.
5. In Chapter 9, which game was Chips congratulated for playing in a decent way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition did Chatteris have?
2. How did Chips feel about what he was asked to do after Chatteris' death?
3. Which of the following was the topic of the class that Chips taught in Chapter 14?
4. How old does Chips recall being in Chapter 9?
5. Who was Sir John Rivers?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)