|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rhett think that he lost it all?
(a) The start of the war
(b) Bonnie's death
(c) The end of the war
(d) His marriage to Scarlett
2. Who does Scarlett think kept Tara going while she was gone?
3. Who doesn't come to see Scarlett after Bonnie's death?
(c) Old Atlanta
(d) Aunt Pitty
4. What does Scarlett go home in that is like her nightmare?
(c) Thick fog
5. What does Rhett buy the children?
(a) A pony
(b) A wagon
(c) A dog
(d) A library of books
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarlett run into after visiting Rhett?
2. What does Scarlett realize that she wants when she finds herself in the thick fog?
3. What does the scandal over Scarlett do?
4. Who does Scarlett feel has been supporting her all this time?
5. Melanie leaves Scarlett's party when who arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scarlett learn about Ashley and Frank in Chapter 45? What happens to Frank?
2. What do Wade and Ella experience that Rhett doesn't want to happen to Bonnie? What does he decide to do about it?
3. Who are Scarlett's new friends when Rhett and Scarlett return to Atlanta from New Orleans? Why doesn't Rhett like Scarlett's new friends in Atlanta?
4. Why does Scarlett return to Tara in Chapter 39?
5. How does Rhett react to Bonnie's death?
6. What decision does Scarlett make about labor at the mills? What problems does this cause?
7. Why is Melanie angry at the people of Atlanta in Chapter 55? How does she prove her loyalty to Scarlett once again?
8. What change does Scarlett see in Rhett after she miscarries? How does she feel about this?
9. What does Scarlett decide to do in Chapter 51? What is Rhett's reaction to this?
10. What advice does Old Mrs. Fontaine give Scarlett in Chapter 40?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)