|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60 | Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scarlett recognizes the handkerchief that the donation comes in as whose?
(a) Rhett Butler
(b) Ashley Wilkes
(c) Gerald O'Hara
(d) Uncle Peter
2. Where does Frank tell Scarlett he has to go?
(a) The doctor's
(b) To meet his mistress
(c) A business appointment
(d) A political meeting
3. Why did Belle give Ashley an alibi?
(a) She loves Rhett
(b) So Melanie wouldn't be hurt by the scandal
(c) She wanted to help Scarlett
(d) So Beau didn't end up fatherless
4. What does Frank ask of Scarlett?
(a) Suellen's hand in marriage
(b) If Wade is Rhett's son
(c) To marry him
(d) Tara's cotton
5. Why is Belle Watling scandalous?
(a) She isn't in mourning for her husband
(b) She's a Union spy
(c) She stole money from Mrs. Merryweather
(d) She's a prostitute
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scarlett O'Hara's plantation?
2. Why does Scarlett look for Dr. Mead?
3. What does Rhett propose to Scarlett?
4. Why does Scarlett use convicts in the sawmill rather than freed slaves?
5. Why is Tara in danger in 1866?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)