|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42 | Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhett promise to get Scarlett the money?
(a) From his bank account
(b) By stealing it from a Yankee
(c) By running through the blockade
(d) In his will
2. What makes Rhett popular in Atlanta?
(a) His involvement with Scarlett
(b) His money
(c) His charms
(d) He brings items through the blockade
3. What is the Confederacy doing as Melanie prepares to give birth?
(a) Giving a ball
(b) Preparing to ambush the Union soldiers
(c) Leaving Atlanta
(d) Preparing to surrender
4. What does Rhett tell Scarlett to do?
(a) Sell the sawmill
(b) Give him back the money he loaned her
(c) Fire Ashley
(d) Encourage Frank to stay home more
5. Who does Scarlett receive a letter from that criticizes her for shaming the family?
(a) Ashley Wilkes
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Rhett Butler
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Scarlett and Melanie sad after the war ends?
2. What does Rhett ask of Scarlett when he comes to visit?
3. What adjective best describes the birth of Melanie's baby?
4. What does Frank hope will calm Scarlett down?
5. Why does Scarlett look for Dr. Mead?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)