|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerald tell Scarlett when they arrive at Tara?
(a) All the slaves have left the plantation
(b) Rhett has been killed in battle
(c) Her mother died the day before
(d) Tara is in the hands of the Yankees
2. Where does Scarlett send the family when they realize the Yankees are coming?
(a) Twelve Oaks
(b) The basement
(c) The swamp
(d) The barn
3. Why is the South no longer able to purchase goods or sell cotton?
(a) The Confederacy is broke
(b) The South's ships have all been sunk
(c) No other countries will trade with the South
(d) The Union has cut off access to ports
4. Gerald tells Scarlett that she should marry to be what?
5. Who becomes Scarlett's personal slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits around Christmas time?
2. What does Rhett return to Melanie?
3. Where are Scarlett, Melanie, and Aunt Pittypat as the Confederate troops advance into Pennsylvania?
4. What does Scarlett do for the first time in her life?
5. Who proposes to Scarlett in chapter 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)