|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scarlett recognizes the handkerchief that the donation comes in as whose?
(a) Uncle Peter
(b) Gerald O'Hara
(c) Rhett Butler
(d) Ashley Wilkes
2. Why is Jonas Wilkerson dismissed from Tara?
(a) He was disrespectful to Scarlett
(b) He's the father of Emmy Slattery's baby
(c) He hit one of the slaves
(d) He stole money from Gerald's study
3. What adjective best describes the birth of Melanie's baby?
4. What does Scarlett have to deal with during her first days back at the plantation?
(a) Melanie's grief
(b) Scaring off Yankees
(c) Wade's sickness
(d) Finding food
5. What is Scarlett told as she helps Melanie have her baby?
(a) The Yankees are coming
(b) The baby is dead
(c) Tara has been burned
(d) Melanie is dying
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett conclude from Ashley's letter?
2. What does Rhett bring to Scarlett to help her as the Yankees approach Atlanta?
3. What does Rhett ask of Scarlett when he comes to visit?
4. What does Melanie announce after Ashley's visit?
5. Why does Scarlett look for Dr. Mead?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)