|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36 | Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhett bring to Scarlett to help her as the Yankees approach Atlanta?
(a) A gun
(b) A slave
(c) A horse
2. Who does Scarlett see after she runs away from the hospital?
(b) Aunt Pittypat
3. What does Ashley fear?
(a) He'll fall in love with Scarlett
(b) He'll be injured and have a leg amputated.
(c) Melanie will meet someone else
(d) The South will lose the war
4. Why is the South no longer able to purchase goods or sell cotton?
(a) The South's ships have all been sunk
(b) No other countries will trade with the South
(c) The Union has cut off access to ports
(d) The Confederacy is broke
5. Who does Scarlett marry in order to save Tara?
(a) Rhett Butler
(b) Ashley Wilkes
(c) Frank Kennedy
(d) Will Benteen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ashley place in Scarlett's hand?
2. What does Scarlett do when Melanie and Aunt Pittypat leave the house?
3. What adjective best describes the birth of Melanie's baby?
4. What does Rhett return to Melanie?
5. What does Uncle Peter bring with him to Tara?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)