Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
1. What is the name of Scarlett O'Hara's plantation?
(b) Ten Leaves
(c) Twelve Oaks
2. Who is Scarlett in love with in Chapter 1?
(a) Able Wynder
(b) Bruce Hamilton
(c) Ashley Wilkes
(d) Stuart Tarleton
3. Gerald tells Scarlett that she should marry to be what?
4. Gerald tells Scarlett that what is the only thing that matters?
(a) The land
(b) Being good
(c) The Civil War
(d) Ashley Wilkes
5. Why did Gerald flee to the United States from Ireland?
(a) The Potato Famine
(b) He killed a man
(c) To marry Ellen
(d) Religious persecution
6. How did Gerald get his first slave, Pork?
(a) Ellen's family gave him to Gerald
(b) Pork came with the plantation
(c) He bought him in New York
(d) He won him in a poker game
Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
7. Who becomes Scarlett's personal slave?
8. Why is Jonas Wilkerson dismissed from Tara?
(a) He stole money from Gerald's study
(b) He hit one of the slaves
(c) He's the father of Emmy Slattery's baby
(d) He was disrespectful to Scarlett
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)