Reflections in a Double Bourbon
* James Bond sits in the Miami airport waiting for a flight to New York.
* Bond reflects on his previous mission when he killed a Mexican heroin dealer.
* A voice announces that Bond's flight to New York has been delayed until the next morning.
* Bond decides to stay in Miami and get very drunk.
* A middle-aged man approaches Bond and addresses him by his name.
Living it Up
* The man's name is Junius Du Pont, a wealthy American. Du Pont invites Bond for a drink.
* Du Pont asks Bond to help him and in return offers Bond a room at his hotel in Miami. Bond accepts.
* Over dinner, Du Pont tells Bond that he has lost $25,000 playing Canasta, however, he thinks his opponent cheated.
* Du Pont tells Bond his card opponent was a man called Auric Golfinger. Goldfinger is a wealthy man and keeps...
This section contains 2,308 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)