|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
2. What does Moody offer to Siggie?
3. Which of the following does Mr. Bonaparte not say before leaving the locker room?
4. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
5. Who are the sports reporters that Joe speaks with in Act 3, Scene 1?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the ongoing conflict between Joe and Mr. Bonaparte, and Moody and Lorna. What are the main sources of the conflicts? Why does it perpetuate?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the play's title? Who was the "golden boy?" How was he golden to different people? Remember that financial status is not the only measure of a man's worth.
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Joe Bonaparte. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Joe?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)