|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
2. What does Eddie threaten to do?
3. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
5. According to Joe, fighting _____________________.
Essay Topic 1
Explain the ongoing conflict between Joe and Mr. Bonaparte, and Moody and Lorna. What are the main sources of the conflicts? Why does it perpetuate?
Essay Topic 2
The search for The American Dream is an important theme in GOLDEN BOY. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Joe states that he has a few dreamlike episodes where he disassociates himself from his actions. Why do you think he does this? Are these situations really just dreams or are they really happening? Explain.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)