Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
2. What does Eddie threaten to do?
3. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
5. According to Joe, fighting _____________________.
Create a character study of Lorna. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Lorna?
Explain Odet's use of symbolism and imagery in the book as related to the violin. What does the violin represent? Which characters are especially affected by the violin and what does it mean to them?
What is the significance of the play's title? Who was the "golden boy?" How was he golden to different people? Remember that financial status is not the only measure of a man's worth.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)