|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rubs down Joe after the fight?
2. Moody is on the phone checking _________________________.
(a) Baseball scores.
(b) To see if anyone has heard from Joe and Lorna.
(c) Horse racing bets.
(d) His bank account balance.
3. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The Bonaparte home.
(b) A bar.
(c) A train car.
(d) The locker room.
4. Joe tells Lorna that sometimes he awakens and senses something _________________.
(a) Outside the window.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) At the foot of his bed.
(d) Over his head.
5. Which boxer is being rubbed down by his trainer?
(a) Marvelous Marvin.
(b) Pepper White.
(c) Salt Black.
(d) Hulk Hannigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
2. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
3. What does Moody do as a result of an argument with Joe?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Eddie tell Lorna to do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)