|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic had Moody wanted Lorna to discuss with Joe the night before?
(a) Joe's violin playing.
(b) Joe's driving.
(c) Joe's training schedule.
(d) Joe's alcohol problem.
2. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The locker room.
(b) The Bonaparte home.
(c) A bar.
(d) A train car.
3. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Winces in pain.
4. Which boxer is being rubbed down by his trainer?
(a) Pepper White.
(b) Hulk Hannigan.
(c) Marvelous Marvin.
(d) Salt Black.
5. What does the ring official say before leaving the locker room?
(a) The Chocolate Drop claims the fight was fixed.
(b) The Chocolate Drop is dead.
(c) The Chocolate Drop wants a re-match.
(d) The Chocolate Drop has three broken ribs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moody do as a result of an argument with Joe?
2. Which of the following is not what Joe's car represents to him?
3. Moody says that he is sick of Joe's ________________.
4. What does Moody finally realize tonight?
5. Which of the following sounds is not heard at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)