|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the fateful phone call?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte.
2. Tokio tells Joe that his fighting is fueled by _________.
(b) Repressed love.
3. Which of the following is not what Joe's car represents to him?
(a) Real high maintenance.
(b) Real power.
(c) Real happiness.
(d) Real freedom.
4. Who is the fighter who will oppose Joe in his upcoming fight?
(a) The Chocolate Drop.
(b) The Chocolate Chip.
(c) The Chocolate Shake.
(d) The Chocolate Drip.
5. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
(a) His violin.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What topic had Moody wanted Lorna to discuss with Joe the night before?
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Why does Eddie say that Joe is fighting badly?
5. Who waits alone in the locker room as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)