|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
(a) The Chocolate Drop is not dead.
(b) Frank and Lorna got married.
(c) Joe and Lorna were killed in a car crash.
(d) Siggie has wrecked his cab.
2. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His violin.
(d) His father.
3. Which of the following does Mr. Bonaparte not say before leaving the locker room?
(a) He understands Joe's wish for fame and fortune.
(b) He gives Joe the word that fighting is OK.
(c) He is ashamed of Joe.
(d) He wishes Joe good luck.
4. Tokio tells Joe that his fighting is fueled by _________.
(b) Repressed love.
5. What injury does Joe sustain in the fight?
(a) A broken hand.
(b) Broken teeth.
(c) A broken nose.
(d) A broken jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorna feels an obligation to Moody because he _________________________.
2. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
3. What does Moody make Joe feel like?
4. What does Joe ask Lorna when he comes into Moody's office?
5. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)