|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe tell the reporters to do?
(a) Be sure to get a good photo of him for the story.
(b) Pick the round when they want him to knock out his opponent.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Write something good about him for a change.
2. Why does Mr. Bonaparte return to the locker room?
(a) He wants a souvenir.
(b) He wants to talk to Tokio.
(c) He can't bear to watch the fight.
(d) He forgot his jacket.
3. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
(a) Get a new suit.
(b) Try to win Lorna back.
(c) Forget about Lorna.
(d) Take some college classes.
4. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
(a) The Chocolate Drop is not dead.
(b) Siggie has wrecked his cab.
(c) Joe and Lorna were killed in a car crash.
(d) Frank and Lorna got married.
5. According to Moody, Joe needs to be treated like ____________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A child.
(c) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
3. How does Joe feel about seeing the reporters before a fight?
4. Joe says that Lorna is real for him just as _______________ was real.
5. Who are the sports reporters that Joe speaks with in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)