Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
(a) Try to win Lorna back.
(b) Forget about Lorna.
(c) Get a new suit.
(d) Take some college classes.
2. What does Eddie threaten to do?
(a) Sell his share of Joe's career.
(b) Sabotage Siggie's cab.
(c) Kill Lorna.
(d) Maim Joe.
3. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Joe and Mr. Bonaparte.
(b) Joe and Lorna.
(c) Joe and Siggie.
(d) Joe and Moody.
4. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
(a) To vist Joe's sick father.
(b) To watch the fight on ESPN.
(c) To have a wedding reception.
(d) To celebrate Joe's win.
5. According to Joe, fighting _____________________.
(a) Doesn't have a point.
(b) Really brings in the money.
(c) Is the best career in the world.
(d) Is what he was born to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tokio, a man who only lives on hate is _________________.
2. Joe tells Lorna that sometimes he awakens and senses something _________________.
3. When Moody tells Lorna that they are on their way, she says that he ___________________.
4. Who gets control of the chaos in the locker room?
5. Which of the following sounds is not heard at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)