|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. THE GOLDEN BOY is a classic story of _____________________.
(a) Escape from reality.
(c) The American Dream.
(d) Lost love.
2. What injury does Joe sustain in the fight?
(a) A broken nose.
(b) A broken jaw.
(c) Broken teeth.
(d) A broken hand.
3. What do Joe and Lorna fight about?
(a) Her lying to him about the baby.
(b) Her taking money from his coat.
(c) Her job as a prostitute.
(d) Her upcoming wedding to Moody.
4. Joe tells Lorna that not only has he killed a man, _______________________.
(a) He's beaten his wife.
(b) He's killed himself.
(c) He's committed armed robbery.
(d) He's abandoned his children.
5. Moody is on the phone checking _________________________.
(a) Horse racing bets.
(b) To see if anyone has heard from Joe and Lorna.
(c) Baseball scores.
(d) His bank account balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moody says that he is sick of Joe's ________________.
2. What does Eddie call Joe?
3. What does Moody call Eddie?
4. What does Eddie tell Lorna to do?
5. Which of the following sounds is not heard at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)