|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
(a) Siggie has wrecked his cab.
(b) Frank and Lorna got married.
(c) Joe and Lorna were killed in a car crash.
(d) The Chocolate Drop is not dead.
2. Lorna convinces Joe that he still has ______________.
(b) A great car.
(c) A career.
3. Joe tells Lorna that __________________.
(a) He can't see her anymore.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is engaged to someone else.
(d) He wants to see other girls.
4. What does Moody call Eddie?
(a) A killer.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A hero.
(d) A disease.
5. What does Eddie threaten to do?
(a) Maim Joe.
(b) Sabotage Siggie's cab.
(c) Kill Lorna.
(d) Sell his share of Joe's career.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tokio, a man who only lives on hate is _________________.
2. Which of the following sounds is not heard at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Mr. Bonaparte tell Frank after the phone call?
5. Who waits alone in the locker room as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)