|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorna convinces Joe that he still has ______________.
(a) A career.
(d) A great car.
2. When Moody tells Lorna that they are on their way, she says that he ___________________.
(a) Is a liar.
(b) Is her hero.
(c) Is deluded.
(d) Paints beautiful pictures.
3. What does Joe ask Lorna when he comes into Moody's office?
(a) Why she was kissing Moody.
(b) If she will marry him.
(c) Why she stood him up for lunch.
(d) Where his car keys are.
4. According to Moody, Joe needs to be treated like ____________.
(a) An idiot.
(c) A king.
(d) A child.
5. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
(a) Siggie has wrecked his cab.
(b) The Chocolate Drop is not dead.
(c) Frank and Lorna got married.
(d) Joe and Lorna were killed in a car crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eddie say that Joe is fighting badly?
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
3. THE GOLDEN BOY is a classic story of _____________________.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Lorna starts to cry and says it is only the ___________ time she has ever done that.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)