|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The locker room.
(b) The Bonaparte home.
(c) A bar.
(d) A train car.
2. Who rubs down Joe after the fight?
3. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Winces in pain.
4. What does Mr. Bonaparte tell Frank after the phone call?
(a) They need to pick up Siggie.
(b) They need to plan a reception.
(c) They should be grateful that Joe is not a killer.
(d) They have to bring Joe home.
5. When Moody tells Lorna that they are on their way, she says that he ___________________.
(a) Is deluded.
(b) Is a liar.
(c) Is her hero.
(d) Paints beautiful pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roxy states that after tonight, Joe ______________________.
2. Moody is on the phone checking _________________________.
3. Who gets control of the chaos in the locker room?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the sports reporters that Joe speaks with in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)