|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moody do after Joe gets into an argument with Drake?
(a) Punches Drake out.
(b) Kicks Drake out of the locker room.
(c) Makes Joe apologize.
(d) Takes Drake out for a drink.
2. What does Siggie bring into the office?
(a) A roll of cash.
(b) A bank statement.
(c) A publicity poster.
(d) A speeding ticket.
3. Who gets control of the chaos in the locker room?
4. What has Moody's wife agreed to?
(a) A separation.
(b) A divorce.
(c) Marriage counseling.
(d) Joint custody.
5. Who does Lorna admit that she loves at the end of the scene?
6. Who waits alone in the locker room as Act 3, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte.
7. Joe says that Lorna is real for him just as _______________ was real.
8. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A bowling alley.
(b) A library.
(c) A park bench.
(d) A grocery.
9. What does Moody make Joe feel like?
(a) A moneymaker.
(b) A possession.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A puppet.
10. What does Lorna admit to Joe?
(a) She loves Moody.
(b) She is using him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is moving away.
11. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A church.
(c) A locker room.
(d) A bedroom.
12. Tokio tells Joe that his fighting is fueled by _________.
(b) Repressed love.
13. Why does Eddie say that Joe is fighting badly?
(a) Because of Lorna.
(b) Because his father died.
(c) Because of a broken hand.
(d) Because he has new gloves.
14. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
(a) Winces in pain.
(b) Falls asleep.
15. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A museum.
(b) A classroom.
(c) Moody's office.
(d) A football stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
2. What does the ring official want to see after the fight?
3. Lorna starts to cry and says it is only the ___________ time she has ever done that.
4. What do Joe and Lorna fight about?
5. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)