Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tokio encourage Joe to do?
(a) Try to win Lorna back.
(b) Forget about Lorna.
(c) Get a new suit.
(d) Take some college classes.
2. What does Eddie threaten to do?
(a) Sell his share of Joe's career.
(b) Sabotage Siggie's cab.
(c) Kill Lorna.
(d) Maim Joe.
3. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Joe and Mr. Bonaparte.
(b) Joe and Lorna.
(c) Joe and Siggie.
(d) Joe and Moody.
4. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
(a) To vist Joe's sick father.
(b) To watch the fight on ESPN.
(c) To have a wedding reception.
(d) To celebrate Joe's win.
5. According to Joe, fighting _____________________.
(a) Doesn't have a point.
(b) Really brings in the money.
(c) Is the best career in the world.
(d) Is what he was born to do.
6. According to Tokio, a man who only lives on hate is _________________.
(a) A rich man.
(b) A poor excuse for a man.
(c) Half a man.
(d) An idiot.
7. Joe tells Lorna that sometimes he awakens and senses something _________________.
(a) Outside the window.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Over his head.
(d) At the foot of his bed.
8. When Moody tells Lorna that they are on their way, she says that he ___________________.
(a) Is her hero.
(b) Is a liar.
(c) Paints beautiful pictures.
(d) Is deluded.
9. Who gets control of the chaos in the locker room?
10. Which of the following sounds is not heard at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte yelling.
(b) Ringing of a bell.
(c) Roar of a crowd.
(d) Sounds of a fight.
11. Lorna feels an obligation to Moody because he _________________________.
(a) Helped her when she was down and out.
(b) Got a divorce because of her.
(c) Gave her a job.
(d) Promised to marry her.
12. Which of the following does Mr. Bonaparte not say before leaving the locker room?
(a) He understands Joe's wish for fame and fortune.
(b) He wishes Joe good luck.
(c) He gives Joe the word that fighting is OK.
(d) He is ashamed of Joe.
13. What does the ring official want to see after the fight?
(a) Moody's fighting license.
(b) Joe's fight schedule.
(c) Joe's entry fee.
(d) Joe's gloves.
14. What does Moody finally realize tonight?
(a) Lorna is not coming back to him.
(b) He still loves his ex-wife.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He wants out of boxing.
15. According to Moody, Joe needs to be treated like ____________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A king.
(c) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie call Joe?
2. Which of Joe's family members are at the fight?
3. Where has Moody taken Joe that makes Eddie mad?
4. Joe says that Lorna is real for him just as _______________ was real.
5. What does Moody offer to Siggie?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)