|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe think he senses when he awakens?
(a) His father.
(c) His violin.
(d) His former girlfriend.
2. Joe says that Lorna is real for him just as _______________ was real.
3. What do Joe and Lorna fight about?
(a) Her upcoming wedding to Moody.
(b) Her taking money from his coat.
(c) Her lying to him about the baby.
(d) Her job as a prostitute.
4. What does Lorna admit to Joe?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She loves Moody.
(c) She is using him.
(d) She is moving away.
5. THE GOLDEN BOY is a classic story of _____________________.
(a) Escape from reality.
(b) The American Dream.
(d) Lost love.
6. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Winces in pain.
7. What does Moody offer to Siggie?
(a) Passes to Joe's fights.
(b) A job.
(c) A loan.
8. Which boxer is being rubbed down by his trainer?
(a) Hulk Hannigan.
(b) Salt Black.
(c) Pepper White.
(d) Marvelous Marvin.
9. Who rushes into the locker room and threatens Joe after the fight?
(a) The Chocolate Drop's mother.
(b) The Chocolate Drop's manager.
(c) The Chocolate Drop.
(d) The Chocolate Drop's wife.
10. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
(a) To vist Joe's sick father.
(b) To have a wedding reception.
(c) To celebrate Joe's win.
(d) To watch the fight on ESPN.
11. What has Moody's wife agreed to?
(a) Marriage counseling.
(b) A separation.
(c) Joint custody.
(d) A divorce.
12. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A museum.
(b) A classroom.
(c) Moody's office.
(d) A football stadium.
13. What does Moody finally realize tonight?
(a) He is gay.
(b) Lorna is not coming back to him.
(c) He wants out of boxing.
(d) He still loves his ex-wife.
14. Which of Joe's family members are at the fight?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Bonaparte.
(b) Mr. Bonaparte and Anna.
(c) Siggie and Anna.
(d) Mr. Bonaparte and Siggie.
15. Moody says that he is sick of Joe's ________________.
(c) Alcohol abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Moody taken Joe that makes Eddie mad?
2. Joe tells Lorna that __________________.
3. What does Eddie tell Lorna to do?
4. Lorna convinces Joe that he still has ______________.
5. What does Moody do after Joe gets into an argument with Drake?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)