|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Siggie bring into the office?
(a) A bank statement.
(b) A publicity poster.
(c) A speeding ticket.
(d) A roll of cash.
2. What is the setting for Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The locker room.
(b) A bar.
(c) The Bonaparte home.
(d) A train car.
3. What does the ring official say before leaving the locker room?
(a) The Chocolate Drop has three broken ribs.
(b) The Chocolate Drop is dead.
(c) The Chocolate Drop wants a re-match.
(d) The Chocolate Drop claims the fight was fixed.
4. What news does Frank get from the phone call?
(a) The Chocolate Drop is not dead.
(b) Joe and Lorna were killed in a car crash.
(c) Siggie has wrecked his cab.
(d) Frank and Lorna got married.
5. When Moody tells Lorna that they are on their way, she says that he ___________________.
(a) Is her hero.
(b) Is a liar.
(c) Is deluded.
(d) Paints beautiful pictures.
6. Moody catches Lorna telling a lie about _______________________.
(a) Loving him.
(b) Going to work.
(c) Having been married before.
(d) Seeing Joe last night.
7. Joe tells Lorna that __________________.
(a) He can't see her anymore.
(b) He wants to see other girls.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is engaged to someone else.
8. Who takes the fateful phone call?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte.
9. What does Moody finally realize tonight?
(a) Lorna is not coming back to him.
(b) He wants out of boxing.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He still loves his ex-wife.
10. What does Moody do after Joe gets into an argument with Drake?
(a) Kicks Drake out of the locker room.
(b) Makes Joe apologize.
(c) Takes Drake out for a drink.
(d) Punches Drake out.
11. What does Lorna tell Moody that gets him very upset?
(a) She is leaving him.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) She called his wife.
(d) She is pregnant.
12. Who does Lorna admit that she loves at the end of the scene?
13. According to Moody, Joe needs to be treated like ____________.
(a) An idiot.
(b) A child.
(d) A king.
14. According to Tokio, a man who only lives on hate is _________________.
(a) A rich man.
(b) An idiot.
(c) Half a man.
(d) A poor excuse for a man.
15. What does Eddie tell Lorna to do?
(a) Go get sandwiches.
(b) Bring in some towels.
(c) Get out of Joe's life.
(d) Make some coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ring official want to see after the fight?
2. What does Lorna admit to Joe?
3. What does Lorna suggest that Joe senses when he awakens?
4. What topic had Moody wanted Lorna to discuss with Joe the night before?
5. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)