|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roxy is concerned that Joe may get knocked out in a fight in which city?
2. What does Mr. Bonaparte give Joe to take with him?
3. What does Joe tell Tom about tonight's fight?
(a) He'll give it his best shot.
(b) He'll throw it.
(c) He's never boxed before.
(d) He'll be surprised.
4. What does Joe give to his father before leaving for the train station?
(d) Newspaper clippings.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Living room.
(d) Athletic Club.
6. Joe says that Mr. Bonaparte focuses on ______________.
7. Who offers to persuade Joe to fight?
8. Who does the boy say can fight in Kaplan's place?
(a) The boy.
(b) Lorna's brother.
9. Lorna accuses Moody of wanting her to sleep with whom?
10. Who does Mr. Bonaparte think should decide the best career direction for Joe?
(b) Mr. Bonaparte.
(c) Mr. Carp.
11. Joe tells Moody and Roxy that they should be less concerned with his driving and more concerned with ________________________.
(a) Sending him on a cruise.
(b) Getting him some better fights.
(c) Shutting their mouths.
(d) Giving him some time off.
12. What does Joe like to read?
(a) Shakespeare plays.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The encyclopedia.
(d) Romance novels.
13. What does Joe accuse Lorna of?
(a) Being a golddigger.
(b) Stealing money from his wallet.
(c) Being with him because Moody wants her to be.
(d) Being a whore.
14. What does Tokio say Joe needs to become a better fighter?
(a) New gloves.
(c) More promotion.
15. Which one of Tom's fighters is fighting tonight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Mr. Bonaparte deride Mr. Carp for bringing up?
2. What does Joe tell Lorna to tell Moody?
3. What does Roxy say about musicians in the park?
4. Why does Moody's wife call him?
5. What does Frank bring home?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)