|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roxy say about musicians in the park?
(a) They're bums.
(b) They're amateurs.
(c) They're an annoyance.
(d) They're an inspiration.
2. Who is Lorna?
(a) A nurse.
(b) Tom Moody's girlfriend.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A high school cheerleader.
3. What does Moody say about Joe's behavior lately?
(a) He drives like a maniac.
(b) He is throwing matches.
(c) He is too big for his britches.
(d) He is going to take a dive.
4. What does Joe tell Tom about tonight's fight?
(a) He'll be surprised.
(b) He's never boxed before.
(c) He'll throw it.
(d) He'll give it his best shot.
5. Joe thinks Lorna is lost and _____________.
6. What is Lorna's job?
(a) She does not work.
(b) She is a secretary.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a nurse.
7. Why does Joe think Lorna picked Moody to be with?
(a) There was no one else.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) He gave her a place to stay.
(d) She needed a job.
8. What does Moody tell Tokio?
(a) He is fired.
(b) It's his job to make sure Joe wins on Tuesday.
(c) He's the best trainer he has.
(d) He should take a couple days off.
9. What does Joe say when Lorna tells him that Moody loves her?
(a) He is lying.
(c) He is a married man.
(d) He doesn't love anybody.
10. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
11. Where is Joe going?
(a) Juilliard School of Music.
(b) His grandparents' home.
(c) Boxing tour of the Midwest.
(d) Boxing camp in Florida.
12. What does Mr. Bonaparte call Roxy and Moody?
(d) Joe's new friends.
13. This scene is a conflict between _________________.
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Employer and employee.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Father and son.
14. Roxy and Moody tell Joe they know about ______________.
(a) The car.
(b) The women.
(c) The drugs.
(d) The booze.
15. What does Joe tell Lorna to tell Moody?
(a) He has to think about boxing some more.
(b) He wants a new manager.
(c) He quit boxing.
(d) The next world champ is ready to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe accuse Lorna of?
2. Where is Joe going on a boxing tour?
3. Roxy is concerned that Joe may get knocked out in a fight in which city?
4. What do the men see in the newspaper?
5. What is the bad news Tom receives?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)