|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A bar.
(b) The Bonapartes' kitchen.
(c) A street corner.
(d) Moody's office.
2. Which of the following does Joe not tell Lorna about music's effect on him?
(a) He plans to become a superstar.
(b) He belongs in the world.
(c) It means the world to him.
(d) It makes him feel like a man.
3. Mr. Bonaparte tells Roxy and Moody about Joe's skills as a _________________.
4. Joe thinks Lorna is lost and _____________.
5. What topic does Mr. Bonaparte deride Mr. Carp for bringing up?
6. Who wants to become part owner of Joe's career?
7. What is Lorna's job?
(a) She is a waitress.
(b) She does not work.
(c) She is a secretary.
(d) She is a nurse.
8. What is the topic of conversation among the others?
9. Which one of Tom's fighters is fighting tonight?
10. Roxy said that Joe thought the violinist was ________________.
(a) An amateur.
(b) A master.
(c) A professional.
(d) An attacker.
11. What nationality is the Bonaparte family?
12. Who is Lorna?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A high school cheerleader.
(d) Tom Moody's girlfriend.
13. What does Joe say he wants to buy?
(a) A big car.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A house.
14. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A park bench by a busy road.
(b) A bar.
(c) A school.
(d) A bus station.
15. Who promises Joe better fights and better press coverage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tokio reveal about Joe?
2. Who does the boy say can fight in Kaplan's place?
3. Joe says that he focuses on ______________.
4. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is Frank?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)