|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moody congratulates Tokio on ______________________.
(a) His new child.
(b) His new car.
(c) His marriage.
(d) How far Joe has come.
2. What does Anna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
(a) Why he won't buy a new suit.
(b) If he will fix the kitchen sink.
(c) If he will come to dinner on Sunday.
(d) Why he won't buy the cab.
3. Why does Moody's wife call him?
(a) Asking for money.
(b) Trying to reconcile.
(c) Needing car repairs.
(d) Demanding a divorce.
4. How does Moody describe Joe's attitude?
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Athletic Club.
(c) Living room.
6. Which of the following characters is not watching Joe train?
7. Joe tells Moody and Roxy that they should be less concerned with his driving and more concerned with ________________________.
(a) Shutting their mouths.
(b) Getting him some better fights.
(c) Giving him some time off.
(d) Sending him on a cruise.
8. Who does Siggie want to go into business with?
(c) Mr. Carp.
(d) Mr. Bonaparte.
9. What is Tom desperate for?
(a) A bank loan.
(b) A kidney transplant.
(c) A good night's sleep.
(d) A good fighter to make him some money.
10. What does Joe tell Lorna to tell Moody?
(a) He has to think about boxing some more.
(b) He quit boxing.
(c) He wants a new manager.
(d) The next world champ is ready to go.
11. What time is it when Mr. Bonaparte wonders where Joe is?
(a) 1:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
12. Joe says that he focuses on ______________.
(b) The future.
13. Who offers to persuade Joe to fight?
14. Who was the boxer Kaplan had been sparring with when he broke his hand?
15. What does Mr. Bonaparte call Roxy and Moody?
(d) Joe's new friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frank?
2. What does Lorna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
3. Which of the following characters is not listening to Roxy talk?
4. Why does Lorna say she does not like Joe?
5. Who is Tom Moody?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)