|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe tells Moody and Roxy that they should be less concerned with his driving and more concerned with ________________________.
(a) Sending him on a cruise.
(b) Shutting their mouths.
(c) Giving him some time off.
(d) Getting him some better fights.
2. What does Mr. Bonaparte call Roxy and Moody?
(b) Joe's new friends.
3. Who does Roxy say is not crazy about watching Joe fight?
(a) Joe's mother.
(c) His patrons.
(d) Joe's father.
4. What has Mr. Bonaparte just purchased for Joe?
(a) New car.
(c) New suit.
5. What is the bad news Tom receives?
(a) Kaplan broke his hand.
(b) His wife refuses to sign the divorce papers.
(c) The bank foreclosed on his house.
(d) His wife was in a car accident.
6. Lorna accuses Moody of wanting her to sleep with whom?
7. What does Tom's wife want in exchange for a divorce?
(a) His pension.
(b) Full custody of the kids.
(c) Large sum of money.
(d) The house.
8. What nationality is the Bonaparte family?
9. This scene is a conflict between _________________.
(a) Employer and employee.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Father and son.
10. Roxy and Moody tell Joe they know about ______________.
(a) The booze.
(b) The drugs.
(c) The car.
(d) The women.
11. What topic does Mr. Bonaparte deride Mr. Carp for bringing up?
12. With what organization is Eddie associated?
(a) The Rotary.
(d) Knights of Columbus.
13. Who is Siggie?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte's son-in-law.
(b) Mr. Carp's son.
(c) Mrs. Bonaparte's brother.
(d) Mr. Bonaparte's bookie.
14. What is Tom desperate for?
(a) A good night's sleep.
(b) A kidney transplant.
(c) A good fighter to make him some money.
(d) A bank loan.
15. Where does Lorna tell Joe to put all his passion?
(a) Being a fighter.
(b) Composing music.
(c) Going to college.
(d) Becoming a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Mr. Carp tells Mr. Bonaparte that no one can make a living at ____________________.
3. What do the men see in the newspaper?
4. Why does Joe think Lorna picked Moody to be with?
5. Who is Frank?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)