|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moody tell Tokio?
(a) He's the best trainer he has.
(b) He is fired.
(c) It's his job to make sure Joe wins on Tuesday.
(d) He should take a couple days off.
2. Why are all the people gathered at the Bonaparte home?
(a) To celebrate Joe's win.
(b) To vist Joe's sick father.
(c) To watch the fight on ESPN.
(d) To have a wedding reception.
3. Who was the boxer Kaplan had been sparring with when he broke his hand?
4. Lorna starts to cry and says it is only the ___________ time she has ever done that.
(b) One thousandth.
5. Which of the following is not what Joe's car represents to him?
(a) Real high maintenance.
(b) Real happiness.
(c) Real power.
(d) Real freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe tells Moody and Roxy that they should be less concerned with his driving and more concerned with ________________________.
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
3. According to Roxy, Joe fights as though ______________________.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is Siggie?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)