|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe give to his father before leaving for the train station?
(b) Newspaper clippings.
2. What has Mr. Bonaparte just purchased for Joe?
(a) New car.
(d) New suit.
3. What do Joe and Lorna fight about?
(a) Her taking money from his coat.
(b) Her upcoming wedding to Moody.
(c) Her lying to him about the baby.
(d) Her job as a prostitute.
4. Joe says that Lorna is real for him just as _______________ was real.
5. What does Joe tell the reporters to do?
(a) Be sure to get a good photo of him for the story.
(b) Pick the round when they want him to knock out his opponent.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Write something good about him for a change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Moody tells Eddie that ____________ has the most influence over Joe.
3. What does Joe say he wants to buy?
4. What does Joe tell Lorna to tell Moody?
5. All Siggie wants to do is raise a family like a normal man __________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)