|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's greatest love?
2. Where has Moody taken Joe that makes Eddie mad?
(a) A meeting with reporters.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A new car showroom.
(d) A bar.
3. Which of the following is not a topic of the conversation between the two?
(a) Frank's union job.
(b) The carnival music.
(c) The threat of war.
(d) The busy road.
4. What is Tom desperate for?
(a) A bank loan.
(b) A good fighter to make him some money.
(c) A kidney transplant.
(d) A good night's sleep.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Moody's office.
(b) A museum.
(c) A football stadium.
(d) A classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moody tell Tokio?
2. Joe tells Lorna that __________________.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. What has Mr. Bonaparte just purchased for Joe?
5. Which two characters are engaged in a conversation?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)