|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bonaparte call Roxy and Moody?
(a) Joe's new friends.
2. What does Lorna promise Mr. Bonaparte?
(a) To marry Joe.
(b) To repay the money.
(c) To leave Joe alone.
(d) To keep an eye on Joe.
3. Which two characters are engaged in a conversation?
(a) Moody and Lorna.
(b) Joe and Anna.
(c) Joe and Lorna.
(d) Anna and Siggie.
4. Who/what is Tokio?
(a) Kaplan's trainer.
(b) A style of fighting.
(c) A Japanese restaurant.
(d) Lorna's landlord.
5. What is the bad news Tom receives?
(a) His wife was in a car accident.
(b) His wife refuses to sign the divorce papers.
(c) The bank foreclosed on his house.
(d) Kaplan broke his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moody tell Tokio?
2. Who arrives to tell Tom some bad news?
3. What does Frank bring home?
4. What does Moody offer to Siggie?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)