|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to tell Tom some bad news?
(a) A boy.
(b) His wife.
(c) His minister.
(d) A policeman.
2. Who is Frank?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte's eldest son.
(b) Mr. Carp's youngest son.
(c) Lorna's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Siggie's brother.
3. Who is Lorna?
(a) Tom Moody's girlfriend.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A high school cheerleader.
4. How does Moody respond to the request for partnership in Joe's career?
(a) He says he'll think about it.
(b) He is willing to go 70/30.
(c) He will consider it after 10 more fights.
(d) He refuses outright.
5. What does Tokio reveal about Joe?
(a) He is sleeping with too many girls.
(b) He is doing drugs.
(c) He bought a fast, expensive car.
(d) He is drinking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe say he wants to buy?
2. How old is Joe?
3. What does Tom promise Lorna is Kaplan wins?
4. From whom does Moody get a phone call inquiring about Joe?
5. Who promises Joe better fights and better press coverage?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)