|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Joe, life on the streets is ___________.
2. Why does Moody's wife call him?
(a) Asking for money.
(b) Trying to reconcile.
(c) Needing car repairs.
(d) Demanding a divorce.
3. Who is Mr. Carp?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte's friend.
(b) The neighborhood grocer.
(c) The Bonapartes' neighbor.
(d) Mr. Bonaparte's bookie.
4. What does Lorna want Tom to do?
(a) Leave his wife.
(b) Lend her money.
(c) Buy a car.
(d) Take her to dinner.
5. What does Joe tell Moody about boxing?
(a) He hopes he can get better.
(b) He lives for it.
(c) He plans to be a world champion.
(d) He hasn't made up his mind about it yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's greatest love?
2. What does Joe accuse Lorna of?
3. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is Frank?
5. Who stops by to say goodbye to Joe?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)