|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anna?
(a) Joe's girlfriend.
(b) Mr. Carp's daughter.
(c) Mr. Bonaparte's secretary.
(d) Siggie's wife.
2. What does Joe accuse Lorna of?
(a) Stealing money from his wallet.
(b) Being with him because Moody wants her to be.
(c) Being a whore.
(d) Being a golddigger.
3. According to Roxy, Joe fights as though ______________________.
(a) He's an animal.
(b) He's afraid of blood.
(c) He's a girl.
(d) He's saving his hands.
4. According to Joe, life on the streets is ___________.
5. Which of the following does Joe not tell Lorna about music's effect on him?
(a) It makes him feel like a man.
(b) He belongs in the world.
(c) He plans to become a superstar.
(d) It means the world to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. This scene is a conflict between _________________.
2. Who stops by to say goodbye to Joe?
3. What does Joe tell Lorna to tell Moody?
4. What does Joe say when Lorna tells him that Moody loves her?
5. Where does Lorna tell Joe to put all his passion?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)