|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Golden Boy in the play?
2. Who was the boxer Kaplan had been sparring with when he broke his hand?
3. Who arrives to tell Tom some bad news?
(a) His wife.
(b) His minister.
(c) A boy.
(d) A policeman.
4. Who does the boy say can fight in Kaplan's place?
(a) Lorna's brother.
(d) The boy.
5. What does Siggie want Mr. Bonaparte to buy him?
(b) A cab.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy's name?
2. Who is Frank?
3. What does Tom promise Lorna is Kaplan wins?
4. What topic does Mr. Bonaparte deride Mr. Carp for bringing up?
5. Which one of Tom's fighters is fighting tonight?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)