Quiz: Act 1, Scene 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who stops by to say goodbye to Joe?
b) Mr. Carp.
2. What is Joe doing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
b) Playing the violin.
c) Packing a suitcase.
d) Working out.
3. What does Lorna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
a) If Joe has the makings of a boxer.
b) If he will loan her some money.
c) If he likes her.
d) If he would bless her marriage to Joe.
4. What does Joe do before leaving for the train station?
a) Has some lunch.
b) Plays the violin.
c) Changes clothes.
d) Brushes his hair.
5. What is Mr. Bonaparte staring at as...
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)