|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Bonaparte think should decide the best career direction for Joe?
(b) Mr. Carp.
(c) Mr. Bonaparte.
2. Where does Lorna tell Joe to put all his passion?
(a) Being a fighter.
(b) Going to college.
(c) Becoming a doctor.
(d) Composing music.
3. What does Moody tell Tokio?
(a) He should take a couple days off.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He's the best trainer he has.
(d) It's his job to make sure Joe wins on Tuesday.
4. Moody says that he is sick of Joe's ________________.
(b) Alcohol abuse.
5. How does Moody respond to the request for partnership in Joe's career?
(a) He says he'll think about it.
(b) He will consider it after 10 more fights.
(c) He refuses outright.
(d) He is willing to go 70/30.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bonaparte tell Joe before Joe leaves?
2. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. This scene is a conflict between _________________.
4. What is Joe's greatest love?
5. What does Lorna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)