|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Siggie?
(a) Mr. Carp's son.
(b) Mr. Bonaparte's bookie.
(c) Mr. Bonaparte's son-in-law.
(d) Mrs. Bonaparte's brother.
2. Why does Moody's wife call him?
(a) Demanding a divorce.
(b) Needing car repairs.
(c) Asking for money.
(d) Trying to reconcile.
3. What does Lorna promise Mr. Bonaparte?
(a) To leave Joe alone.
(b) To keep an eye on Joe.
(c) To repay the money.
(d) To marry Joe.
4. This scene is a conflict between _________________.
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Employer and employee.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Husband and wife.
5. What beverage do the others sip while Joe packs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorna says that looking at Joe is like _____________________.
2. What does Tom promise Lorna is Kaplan wins?
3. Why does Mr. Bonaparte return to the locker room?
4. What does Anna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
5. What does Joe do as Tokio rubs him down on the massage table.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)