|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joe going on a boxing tour?
(a) The Northwest.
(b) The Midwest.
(c) New England.
(d) The Southeast.
2. Who is Anna?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte's secretary.
(b) Siggie's wife.
(c) Mr. Carp's daughter.
(d) Joe's girlfriend.
3. What does Mr. Bonaparte give Joe to take with him?
4. What do Joe and Lorna fight about?
(a) Her job as a prostitute.
(b) Her lying to him about the baby.
(c) Her upcoming wedding to Moody.
(d) Her taking money from his coat.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A classroom.
(b) A museum.
(c) Moody's office.
(d) A football stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe say he wants to buy?
2. Mr. Carp tells Mr. Bonaparte that no one can make a living at ____________________.
3. In addition to Joe, who will benefit if Joe becomes a good boxer?
4. Who is Siggie?
5. Roxy is concerned that Joe may get knocked out in a fight in which city?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)