|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Mr. Bonaparte deride Mr. Carp for bringing up?
2. What does Anna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
(a) Why he won't buy the cab.
(b) Why he won't buy a new suit.
(c) If he will come to dinner on Sunday.
(d) If he will fix the kitchen sink.
3. What does Joe say when Lorna tells him that Moody loves her?
(b) He is a married man.
(c) He doesn't love anybody.
(d) He is lying.
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A library.
(b) A grocery.
(c) A park bench.
(d) A bowling alley.
5. Moody tells Eddie that ____________ has the most influence over Joe.
(b) Mr. Bonaparte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not watching Joe train?
2. Who does Mr. Bonaparte think should decide the best career direction for Joe?
3. What had Joe seen earlier today that seems to have unnerved him?
4. Joe thinks Lorna is lost and _____________.
5. Moody congratulates Tokio on ______________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)