|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe tells Moody and Roxy that they should be less concerned with his driving and more concerned with ________________________.
(a) Giving him some time off.
(b) Shutting their mouths.
(c) Sending him on a cruise.
(d) Getting him some better fights.
2. According to Roxy, Joe fights as though ______________________.
(a) He's afraid of blood.
(b) He's an animal.
(c) He's saving his hands.
(d) He's a girl.
3. Why does Joe think Lorna picked Moody to be with?
(a) She needed a job.
(b) He gave her a place to stay.
(c) She got pregnant.
(d) There was no one else.
4. Where does Lorna tell Joe to put all his passion?
(a) Going to college.
(b) Composing music.
(c) Becoming a doctor.
(d) Being a fighter.
5. Who does Roxy say is not crazy about watching Joe fight?
(a) Joe's father.
(b) His patrons.
(d) Joe's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to persuade Joe to fight?
2. Moody congratulates Tokio on ______________________.
3. From whom does Moody get a phone call inquiring about Joe?
4. What does Roxy say about musicians in the park?
5. Which of the following characters is not watching Joe train?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)