|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorna feels an obligation to Moody because he _________________________.
(a) Promised to marry her.
(b) Helped her when she was down and out.
(c) Got a divorce because of her.
(d) Gave her a job.
2. Which two characters are in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Joe and Moody.
(b) Joe and Mr. Bonaparte.
(c) Joe and Siggie.
(d) Joe and Lorna.
3. Lorna accuses Moody of wanting her to sleep with whom?
4. What does Joe accuse Lorna of?
(a) Being a whore.
(b) Stealing money from his wallet.
(c) Being a golddigger.
(d) Being with him because Moody wants her to be.
5. Who is Mr. Carp?
(a) Mr. Bonaparte's bookie.
(b) The Bonapartes' neighbor.
(c) The neighborhood grocer.
(d) Mr. Bonaparte's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises Joe better fights and better press coverage?
2. Joe tells Lorna that __________________.
3. Where does Lorna tell Joe to put all his passion?
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where is Joe going on a boxing tour?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)