|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moody respond to the request for partnership in Joe's career?
(a) He refuses outright.
(b) He will consider it after 10 more fights.
(c) He is willing to go 70/30.
(d) He says he'll think about it.
2. Why does Joe think Lorna picked Moody to be with?
(a) He gave her a place to stay.
(b) She needed a job.
(c) There was no one else.
(d) She got pregnant.
3. Which two characters are engaged in a conversation?
(a) Moody and Lorna.
(b) Joe and Lorna.
(c) Anna and Siggie.
(d) Joe and Anna.
4. What does Anna ask Mr. Bonaparte?
(a) Why he won't buy a new suit.
(b) Why he won't buy the cab.
(c) If he will fix the kitchen sink.
(d) If he will come to dinner on Sunday.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A park bench by a busy road.
(b) A bar.
(c) A school.
(d) A bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to persuade Joe to fight?
2. How old is Joe?
3. With what organization is Eddie associated?
4. Why does Lorna say she does not like Joe?
5. Roxy is concerned that Joe may get knocked out in a fight in which city?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)