|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tommy surprise when he comes up the stairs in Free Women: 2?
2. How long is Tommy in the hospital when a determination is made about his condition?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
3. How does Anna describe Janet in Free Women: 2?
(b) As going through a rough patch.
(c) As being in a phase.
4. Who stops drinking after Tommy's suicide attempt?
5. Who has to defend themselves against Richard's attacks in Free Women: 3?
(c) Molly and Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Anna's flat drunk in Free Women: 2?
2. The arrest in Free Women: 4 came after what?
3. Why is Marion's flat painful for Anna to be in?
4. Who has taken over Richard's place at his office in Free Women: 5?
5. What is the difference in lifestyles between Anna and Marion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plot for the new story Anna thinks of in 'Golden Notebook'?
2. Explain the conversation between Tommy and Anna in Free Women: 4?
3. How does Saul make Anna feel about herself?
4. How have Anna and Molly's lives changed in Free Women: 5?
5. Explain what happens to Tommy in Free Women: 2?
6. What news does Anna have to tell Marion in Free Women: 3?
7. When Tommy visits Anna's flat in Free Women: 2, what do they talk about?
8. Why does Richard want to meet with Anna in Free women: 3?
9. In Free Women: 2, what does Anna sense about Tommy?
10. What happens when Molly and Richard arrive at Anna's flat?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)