|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves back in with Anna in the Free Women: 4?
(a) De Silva.
2. Why was Tommy's bedroom relocated?
(a) So Richard wouldn't have to see him.
(b) So he didn't fight with Anna.
(c) So Molly wouldn't be reminded of him.
(d) So he didn't have to use the stairs.
3. Where hasn't Tommy come home from in Free Women: 2?
4. Who is getting married in Free Women: 5?
5. Who stops drinking after Tommy's suicide attempt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the determination about Tommy's condition?
2. What does Anna lose when Janet leaves for boarding school?
3. How does Anna describe Janet in Free Women: 2?
4. How long is Tommy in the hospital when a determination is made about his condition?
5. What does Anna think about her body in 'Golden Notebook'?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Free Women: 2, what does Anna sense about Tommy?
2. How does Saul end up publishing a book?
3. Explain the conversation between Tommy and Anna in Free Women: 4?
4. When Tommy visits Anna's flat in Free Women: 2, what do they talk about?
5. What news does Anna have to tell Marion in Free Women: 3?
6. What happens when Molly and Richard arrive at Anna's flat?
7. Explain what happens to Tommy in Free Women: 2?
8. What is the plot for the new story Anna thinks of in 'Golden Notebook'?
9. How have Anna and Molly's lives changed in Free Women: 5?
10. What do Anna and Marion discuss in Free Women: 2?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)