|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to defend themselves against Richard's attacks in Free Women: 3?
(b) Molly and Anna.
2. Who is caring for Richard's three boys in Free Women: 5?
3. What does Anna think about her body in 'Golden Notebook'?
(a) She loves it.
(b) Saul does not like it.
(c) She is disgusted by it.
(d) She has no feelings about it.
4. Who is arrested in Free Women: 4?
(a) Anna and Molly.
(b) Richard and Tommy.
(c) Marion and Tommy.
(d) Marion and Anna.
5. Whom does Anna call about Tommy in Free Women: 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Anna's flat drunk in Free Women: 2?
2. How does Anna describe Janet in Free Women: 2?
3. What does Anna lose when Janet leaves for boarding school?
4. Whom is Marion living with in Free Women: 4?
5. What is the difference in lifestyles between Anna and Marion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard want to meet with Anna in Free women: 3?
2. What happens when Molly and Richard arrive at Anna's flat?
3. How have Anna and Molly's lives changed in Free Women: 5?
4. What is the plot for the new story Anna thinks of in 'Golden Notebook'?
5. Explain the conversation between Tommy and Anna in Free Women: 4?
6. What news does Anna have to tell Marion in Free Women: 3?
7. In Free Women: 2, what does Anna sense about Tommy?
8. How does Saul make Anna feel about herself?
9. When Tommy visits Anna's flat in Free Women: 2, what do they talk about?
10. What do Anna and Marion discuss in Free Women: 2?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)