|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna lose when Janet leaves for boarding school?
(a) Her income.
(b) Her daily structure.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. Who is disturbed by Tommy's actions in Free Women: 2?
3. Who has to defend themselves against Richard's attacks in Free Women: 3?
(c) Molly and Anna.
4. Why is Marion's flat painful for Anna to be in?
(a) Because of Michael.
(b) Because of Tommy's suicide attempt.
(c) Because of the arrest.
(d) Because of Richard.
5. Whom does Anna try to talk to about Richard in Free Women: 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tommy's bedroom relocated?
2. Whom does the animal represent in her dream in 'Golden Notebook'?
3. Who breaks off the relationship between Anna and Saul?
4. Who moves back in with Anna in the Free Women: 4?
5. Tommy discusses a journal entry with Anna about what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have Anna and Molly's lives changed in Free Women: 5?
2. How does Saul make Anna feel about herself?
3. In Free Women: 2, what does Anna sense about Tommy?
4. How does Saul end up publishing a book?
5. What do Anna and Marion discuss in Free Women: 2?
6. Explain what happens to Tommy in Free Women: 2?
7. What is the plot for the new story Anna thinks of in 'Golden Notebook'?
8. What news does Anna have to tell Marion in Free Women: 3?
9. Explain the conversation between Tommy and Anna in Free Women: 4?
10. When Tommy visits Anna's flat in Free Women: 2, what do they talk about?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)