|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Anna's flat drunk in Free Women: 2?
2. The arrest in Free Women: 4 came after what?
(b) A wedding.
(c) A book club meeting.
(d) A political meeting.
3. What is the difference in lifestyles between Anna and Marion?
(a) No difference.
(b) One is single, one is married.
(c) One has children, one does not.
(d) One lives in an apartment, the other a house.
4. Who is disturbed by Tommy's actions in Free Women: 2?
5. Why is Marion's flat painful for Anna to be in?
(a) Because of Tommy's suicide attempt.
(b) Because of Michael.
(c) Because of the arrest.
(d) Because of Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who merges into one person in Anna's dream in 'Golden Notebook'?
2. Who is getting married in Free Women: 5?
3. Who breaks off the relationship between Anna and Saul?
4. How does Anna describe Janet in Free Women: 2?
5. Who is caring for Richard's three boys in Free Women: 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plot for the new story Anna thinks of in 'Golden Notebook'?
2. Why does Richard want to meet with Anna in Free women: 3?
3. What news does Anna have to tell Marion in Free Women: 3?
4. Explain what happens to Tommy in Free Women: 2?
5. How have Anna and Molly's lives changed in Free Women: 5?
6. How does Saul end up publishing a book?
7. Explain the conversation between Tommy and Anna in Free Women: 4?
8. How does Saul make Anna feel about herself?
9. What do Anna and Marion discuss in Free Women: 2?
10. What happens when Molly and Richard arrive at Anna's flat?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)