|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna lose when Janet leaves for boarding school?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her income.
(d) Her daily structure.
2. Whom does Tommy surprise when he comes up the stairs in Free Women: 2?
3. Who is caring for Richard's three boys in Free Women: 5?
4. What damage did Tommy's body suffer from his incident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His optic nerve was damaged.
(d) His heart.
5. What is the difference in lifestyles between Anna and Marion?
(a) One has children, one does not.
(b) One is single, one is married.
(c) One lives in an apartment, the other a house.
(d) No difference.
6. Tommy discusses a journal entry with Anna about what?
7. What does Anna plan to get a job as in Free Women: 5?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A marriage counselor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A teacher.
8. Who stops drinking after Tommy's suicide attempt?
9. What animal is in Anna's dream in 'Golden Notebook'?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
10. Whom does Anna call about Tommy in Free Women: 2?
11. Whom is Marion living with in Free Women: 4?
(c) De Silva.
12. Who is disturbed by Tommy's actions in Free Women: 2?
13. In Free Women: 2, when does Tommy leave Anna's?
(a) When Richard says he is coming over.
(b) After Anna kicks him out.
(c) After Anna answers his questions.
(d) When Marion says she is coming over.
14. Who has taken over Richard's place at his office in Free Women: 5?
15. Whom does the animal represent in her dream in 'Golden Notebook'?
Short Answer Questions
1. The arrest in Free Women: 4 came after what?
2. How long is Tommy in the hospital when a determination is made about his condition?
3. Why is Marion's flat painful for Anna to be in?
4. Whom does Anna try to talk to about Richard in Free Women: 2?
5. What does Tommy question in Free Women: 2?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)