|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is caring for Richard's three boys in Free Women: 5?
2. Who has to defend themselves against Richard's attacks in Free Women: 3?
(a) Molly and Anna.
3. Whom is Marion living with in Free Women: 4?
(d) De Silva.
4. Who has taken over Richard's place at his office in Free Women: 5?
5. Who is Nelson?
(a) A new man Anna meets in Free Women: 5.
(b) One of Richard's sons.
(c) Janet's boyfriend.
(d) Tommy's brother.
6. Who calls Anna looking for Tommy at the beginning of Free Women: 2?
7. Who comes to Anna's flat drunk in Free Women: 2?
8. Why is Richard angry in Freewomen: 4?
(a) Because of the bad publicity.
(b) Because he was arrested.
(c) Because of the bail money.
(d) Because of Anna.
9. What does Anna plan to get a job as in Free Women: 5?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) A marriage counselor.
10. Who is disturbed by Tommy's actions in Free Women: 2?
11. How long is Tommy in the hospital when a determination is made about his condition?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
12. What does Anna think about her body in 'Golden Notebook'?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She has no feelings about it.
(c) She is disgusted by it.
(d) Saul does not like it.
13. In Free Women: 2, when does Tommy leave Anna's?
(a) When Richard says he is coming over.
(b) When Marion says she is coming over.
(c) After Anna kicks him out.
(d) After Anna answers his questions.
14. Why is Marion's flat painful for Anna to be in?
(a) Because of the arrest.
(b) Because of Richard.
(c) Because of Michael.
(d) Because of Tommy's suicide attempt.
15. Whom does the animal represent in her dream in 'Golden Notebook'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tommy's bedroom relocated?
2. Whom does Tommy surprise when he comes up the stairs in Free Women: 2?
3. What damage did Tommy's body suffer from his incident?
4. Whom does Anna try to talk to about Richard in Free Women: 2?
5. How does Anna describe Janet in Free Women: 2?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)