1. Who is the author of "The Golden Notebook"?
2. How is the structure of this book often described?
3. What about the main character is mirrored by the structure of the book?
The complexity of her life.
4. What is the name of the main character?
5. What word(s) describe how Anna sees her world?
Disorder and chaos.
6. What is Anna on a quest for in this novel?
7. Whom does Anna visit after a year apart in Chapter 1?
8. Who is Molly's former husband?
9. What does Anna get chided about from her friend in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,873 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)