|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Free Women: 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Black Notebook' where Anna writes her final entry, why is Anna upset?
(a) She had too many offers for her book.
(b) Her story has been changed in her dreams.
(c) Nobody bought the rights to her book.
(d) The set is incorrect.
2. What does Anna use as the basis for her stories?
(a) Ideas she reads about in the newspaper.
(b) Her experiences.
(c) Her imagination.
(d) Her friend's lives.
3. In 'Red Notebook', who talks with Anna about Communism just before she goes to sleep?
(c) The Forest Brothers.
4. Why were friends of Michael's killed by the Communist Party?
(a) Consorting with the enemy.
(b) Because they were believed to be traitors.
(c) Being critical.
5. What does the company think of the extra-martial affairs in her novel?
(a) They do not accept books with this theme but will anyway.
(b) They do not accept books with this theme.
(c) They will accept it if she changes it to happy marriages.
(d) They have no problem with the theme.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Anna base ideas in the last 'Yellow Notebook'?
2. What does Anna feel is unacceptable with the second company's proposal?
3. Who is Harry?
4. What does Anna realize about her novel in the black notebook and its readers?
5. Who is Ella's boyfriend?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)