|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Free Women: 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Anna she should start writing again?
(c) Mother Sugar.
2. What does Anna write about in the black notebook?
(a) Her novel, "Frontiers of War".
(b) Her family.
(c) Her love life.
(d) What she eats every day.
3. Whom was Max married to?
4. What does Anna refuse to do involving the black notebook?
(a) Publish the novel.
(b) Allow a filmmaker who wants to change it buy the rights.
(c) Let anyone see the novel.
(d) Let anyone read the black notebook.
5. What does Anna use her black notebook for before she writes her final entry?
(b) A diary.
(d) Her novels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna asks a question in the final entry of 'Black Notebook', how does she feel about the answer?
2. What is Julia's profession?
3. Who comes to Anna's flat drunk in Free Women: 2?
4. What does Anna decide to do in 'Blue Notebook'?
5. What does it mean if a Communist man gets married?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)