|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Free Women: 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna see a man do at the beginning of the second 'Black Notebook'?
(a) Stop and help a wounded pigeon.
(b) Kick and kill a squirrel on the streets.
(c) Kick and kill a pigeon on the streets.
(d) Stop and help a wounded squirrel.
2. Who dreams of looking at the world from a distance in 'Red Notebook'?
3. Why is Anna unsatisfied with the emotion in her entries in 'Blue Notebook'?
(a) She thinks it is too much.
(b) She thinks it is not enough.
(c) She is afraid of what Molly will think.
(d) She thinks her editor won't like it.
4. Why does Anna awake early in 'Blue Notebook'?
(a) She had a nightmare.
(b) She can't sleep.
(c) She thinks she has heard Janet get up.
(d) She wants to talk to Michael.
5. What does Anna dream about in 'Black Notebook'?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A film crew taping her novel.
(c) A movie premiere.
(d) A funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does someone beg Molly not to send those pages of the red notebook?
2. In 'Red Notebook', how does the person who dreamt of color feel after the dream?
3. Why was Tommy's bedroom relocated?
4. Who has to defend themselves against Richard's attacks in Free Women: 3?
5. What is discussed at the party Anna attends in 'Red Notebook'?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)