|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yellow Notebook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna see a man do at the beginning of the second 'Black Notebook'?
(a) Stop and help a wounded squirrel.
(b) Kick and kill a pigeon on the streets.
(c) Stop and help a wounded pigeon.
(d) Kick and kill a squirrel on the streets.
2. What does it mean if a Communist man gets married?
(a) He is a socialist.
(b) He is starting to have a life outside the party.
(c) He is dedicated to the party.
(d) He is a traitor.
3. Who is originally told that whoever is in jail is not in trouble?
(b) The Forest Brothers.
4. What does Anna refuse to do involving the black notebook?
(a) Publish the novel.
(b) Let anyone read the black notebook.
(c) Allow a filmmaker who wants to change it buy the rights.
(d) Let anyone see the novel.
5. Who wrote the synopsis of Anna's novel in the black notebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of 'Black Notebook' does Anna dream?
2. Where does Ella go after her break from her boyfriend?
3. How does Anna feel about each of these offers for her book in 'Black Notebook'?
4. How many friends of Michael's were killed by the Communist Party in 'Red Notebook'?
5. What is Anna no longer a part of in the third 'Red Notebook'?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)