|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yellow Notebook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do readers take Anna's synopsis of the novel in the black notebook?
(b) They don't read it.
(c) As a joke.
2. What do Anna and her friend drink together in Chapter 1?
3. In 'Black Notebook', what does Anna's novel have to do with?
(a) Class relations.
(b) Race relations.
(c) Gender relations.
(d) Family issues.
4. Who is originally told that whoever is in jail is not in trouble?
(b) The Forest Brothers.
5. In 'Black Notebook', where is Anna when she talks sarcastically to the person in her lunch meeting?
(a) On the street.
(b) On the phone at home.
(c) At the restaurant.
(d) In the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna use her black notebook for before she writes her final entry?
2. Where does Molly intend to send those pages of her doubts in 'Red Notebook'?
3. What does Anna realize about her novel in the black notebook and its readers?
4. Who is in jail in 'Red Notebook'?
5. Whom does Molly ask about why they lied in 'Red Notebook'?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)