|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Free Women: 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna use as the basis for her stories?
(a) Ideas she reads about in the newspaper.
(b) Her friend's lives.
(c) Her experiences.
(d) Her imagination.
2. For three years, what kind of entries is there in the black notebook?
3. What kind of pie does Anna refer to in 'Black Notebook'?
(a) Squirrel pie.
(d) Pigeon pie.
4. How do readers take Anna's synopsis of the novel in the black notebook?
(b) As a joke.
(c) They don't read it.
5. What does Anna decide to do in 'Blue Notebook'?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Keep a diary.
(c) Stop writing.
(d) Stop talking to Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do when she is alone in her flat in 'Blue Notebook'?
2. How does Anna feel about the popularity of what she writes about in the black notebook?
3. What is Paul Tanner's profession?
4. Why were friends of Michael's killed by the Communist Party?
5. What does Anna write about in the black notebook?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)