Free Women: 1
1. Who is the author of "The Golden Notebook"?
(a) Jane Austin.
(b) Doris Lessing.
(c) Phillipa Gregory.
(d) Agatha Christie.
2. How is the structure of this book often described?
(a) Moderately easy reading.
(d) Easy reading.
3. What about the main character is mirrored by the structure of the book?
(a) The complexity of her life.
(b) The simplicity of her looks.
(c) The simplicity of her life.
(d) The complexity of her looks.
4. What is the name of the main character?
5. What word(s) describe how Anna sees her world?
(a) Disorder and chaos.
(c) Sad and empty.
(d) Angry and empty.
6. What is Anna on a quest for in this novel?
(a) Her long lost family.
7. Whom does Anna visit after a year apart in Chapter 1?
(d) Her sister.
8. Who is Molly's former husband?
9. What does Anna get chided about from her friend in Chapter 1?
(a) Not visiting.
(b) Not writing.
(c) Not phoning.
(d) Her affair.
This section contains 3,873 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)