|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jet does Garry pilot for the rescue mission?
(a) A Blackbird jet.
(b) A Boeing jet.
(c) A de Havilland Comet jet.
(d) A Lear jet.
2. At the airport, what is Bella asked to investigate when she returns to work for her father at his corporation?
(a) His security system.
(b) His human resources.
(c) His financial records.
(d) His nuclear devices.
3. How long does Shasa battle with the great fish before his rod snaps in half?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
4. Which of the following characters is NOT present during the Courtney Corporation's first discussions about Cyndex 25?
5. In what room of Bella's hotel does Ramon take her to speak to her without being recorded by the microphones?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To the hallway.
(c) To the bedroom.
(d) To the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Sean's body does Garry break during their fight in Chizora?
2. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
3. For which organization does Ramon set up a base camp in Chicamba?
4. What nickname does Bella overhear the soldiers at Ramon's camp giving to Nicky?
5. What political team does the Prime Minister of South Africa ask Bella to join?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Elsa manage to help Shasa bait his marlin hook?
2. How does Shasa find out the truth about Bella's spying, and what is his reaction?
3. Who is Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
4. Why do Garry and Sean fight in Chizora?
5. Who is Aaron Friedman, and how does Bella use him in her plans to gain information for Ramon?
6. What is Victoria Falls?
7. How is Sean greeted by the rest of the scouts when he joins them?
8. How does Garry react when Elsa Pignatelli comes to visit his family in Chizora?
9. On the day that he is to be rescued, how does Nicky greet Bella upon her arrival?
10. How does Bella react when she wakes up from being drugged in a strange hotel room?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)