|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicky feel about his visits with Bella when she comes to the camp?
(a) He is embarrassed to have her around.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He has no idea who she is.
(d) He ignores her completely.
2. What is the name of Sean's personal Scout?
3. Near which of the following rivers did Ramon set up Camp Tercio?
4. What misgiving does Elsa have about handing over Cyndex 25 to the Courtney Corporation?
5. Which of the following birds are Shasa and Elsa hunting together when she decides to hand over her Cyndex 25 patent to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ramon feel after the slaughter of innocent lives in Ethiopia?
2. When the terrorists shoot at the scouts, as soon as they touch the ground, how many scouts are wounded?
3. Where does Ramon claim the microphone is hidden in Bella's hotel room when she comes to visit Nicky?
4. What is the name of the "Fox" who lives in Ramon's camp?
5. What sound does the transponder make when it is turned on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ramon earn the rank of general in Castro's army?
2. How do Sean and his men make their way to the communication hut in Camp Tercio?
3. How does Garry react when Elsa Pignatelli comes to visit his family in Chizora?
4. How does Ramon treat Nicky during the time the boy spends in Tercio?
5. Why doesn't Elsa shoot the leopard she and Shasa had been tracking for a few days?
6. According to Shasa Courtney, how much will it cost his company to keep the country of South Africa safe for an entire year?
7. What causes Bella to sit up and object during her family meeting about Cyndex?
8. What is Operation Skylight?
9. Who is Aman Andom, and what happens to him?
10. How does Shasa find out the truth about Bella's spying, and what is his reaction?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)