|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days do Shasa and Elsa spend in Victoria Falls?
(a) Six days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Two days.
2. In which of the following cities does Elsa live?
3. How does Ramon create a feeding frenzy about Communism in the American media?
(a) He makes stories up on the spot..
(b) He gives exclusive interviews.
(c) He gives them small bits of information.
(d) He gives them full scale stories.
4. What does Ramon use to hide the sound of his voice while he is speaking to Bella in her hotel room?
(a) The toilet flushing.
(b) The coffee bean grinder.
(c) The television volume.
(d) The vacuum cleaner.
5. In which of the following toys does the Courtney family hide a transponder to communicate with Bella while she is in Ramon's camp?
(a) A model AK-47.
(b) A bicycle pump.
(c) A remote control car.
(d) A soccer ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how many votes does Bella lose the election in South Africa?
2. How does Centaine feel about Elsa when she meets her for the first time at a family meeting?
3. Why doesn't Elsa kill the animal that she and Shasa have been tracking for a few days when she finally sees it?
4. How many feet above sea level is Victoria Falls?
5. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
2. How do Sean and his men make their way to the communication hut in Camp Tercio?
3. What is Victoria Falls?
4. How does Bella react when she wakes up from being drugged in a strange hotel room?
5. How do Nicky and Bella enjoy their time together in Tercio?
6. Who is Benjamin Afrika?
7. After her first meeting with Nicky and Ramon, what information does Ramon's Organization request from Bella?
8. How does Shasa react when the marlin is finally caught?
9. How does Ramon treat Nicky during the time the boy spends in Tercio?
10. How does Elsa manage to help Shasa bait his marlin hook?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)