|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bella feel when Nicky speaks to her about Ramon's revolution?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is proud.
(d) She is shocked.
2. What is the name of the reserve where Bella and her family hunt in South Africa every year?
(a) The Frog's Stream.
(b) The Lizard's Mountain.
(c) The Dragon's Fountain.
(d) The Snake's Valley.
3. How many scouts does Sean join up with on the helicopter?
4. For which organization does Ramon set up a base camp in Chicamba?
5. Which of Bella's family members takes over the planning to get Nicky back with his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Shasa's house in the Mauritius?
2. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
3. How is Bella related to Benjamin Afrkia?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
5. Who is the leader of the scouts on the helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
2. Who is Aman Andom, and what happens to him?
3. Who is Benjamin Afrika?
4. Why do Garry and Sean fight in Chizora?
5. How does Nicky react to his time in Tercio?
6. How does Bella react when she wakes up from being drugged in a strange hotel room?
7. How does Matatu help the Scouts track the terrorists?
8. How does Ramon treat Nicky during the time the boy spends in Tercio?
9. Why doesn't Elsa shoot the leopard she and Shasa had been tracking for a few days?
10. How does Shasa find out the truth about Bella's spying, and what is his reaction?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)