|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what type of bird is Oliver Kendrick frequently compared?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A swan.
(c) A penguin.
(d) An ostrich.
2. Where does Bella have her mail sent while she is staying with her family?
(a) To her mother's house.
(b) To her brother's house.
(c) To her work address.
(d) To a post office box.
3. Where does Ramon arrange for Bella to meet Nicky for her first meeting since their initial separation?
(a) In England.
(b) In Spain.
(c) In France.
(d) In Germany.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Isabella Courtney manipulates to get her way?
(a) Her wealth.
(b) Her political status.
(c) Her good looks.
(d) Her intellect.
5. What does Isabella do that is against protocol when Ramon wins the marksmanship competition?
(a) She shouts his name.
(b) She embraces him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Bella down while she hears news about her son's whereabouts?
2. How long does it take Bella after moving to Malaga before she can read the local papers?
3. How is Centaine related to Bella?
4. How does Bella react when she sees Ramon show up at the party she is attending?
5. What bombshell does Ramon drop on Bella after he hears that she is pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What article does Michael write for Victoria Gama, and what is his emotional reaction to this cause?
2. Who is Katrina, and what role does she play in Operation Red Rose?
3. What are the first instructions Bella receives from Nicky's kidnappers, and how does she respond to them?
4. Why does Michael take a short trip to Botswana, and what does he do there?
5. How does Isabella Courtney gain political power and influence?
6. How does Bella separate herself from her family once she becomes pregnant?
7. What does Joe Cicero want from Bella in exchange for the safety of her son?
8. How does Ramon treat Bella after they made love for the first time?
9. How does Centaine feel about the lives her grandchildren have chosen for themselves?
10. How does Bella treat Nicky during her first meeting with him since his kidnapping?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)