|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bella's family members takes over the planning to get Nicky back with his family?
2. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
3. What is the name of Sean's personal Scout?
4. What emotion does Bella feel when she realizes that her family knows all her secrets?
5. What type of fish does Shasa take Elsa fishing for on a date?
6. What political team does the Prime Minister of South Africa ask Bella to join?
(a) The Congressional Party.
(b) The Congress.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Senate.
7. How long is Bella allowed to stay with Nicky after stealing information from Aaron Friedman?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
8. Which of the following characters is NOT present during the Courtney Corporation's first discussions about Cyndex 25?
9. How many scouts does Sean join up with on the helicopter?
10. At what time of day does Sean plan to "engage the enemy"?
(a) Two in the morning.
(c) Three in the afternoon.
(d) Nine in the morning.
11. On what day of the week does Bella turn on the transponder, signaling to her family that she is ready to be rescued?
12. What is the name of the Operation Shasa is working on in the Kalahari Desert?
(a) Operation Rainbow.
(b) Operation Sunbeam.
(c) Operation Skylight.
(d) Operation Milky Way.
13. How long after the family meeting regarding Cyndex does Bella send a report of the proceedings to London for Ramon?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three hours.
(d) Three weeks.
14. The safety of South Africa for an entire year costs the same amount as how many air-to-air missiles?
(c) Five thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
15. What nickname does Bella overhear the soldiers at Ramon's camp giving to Nicky?
(a) The "boy soldier."
(b) The "golden child."
(c) The "baby bear."
(d) The "true cub."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adra treat Bella when she comes to visit with Nicky at Ramon's camp?
2. In what room of Bella's hotel does Ramon take her to speak to her without being recorded by the microphones?
3. Who suggests that further tests be done with the Cyndex on baboons?
4. In the meeting with the Soviet powers, who presents the information regarding how they will gain power over the entire African continent?
5. At the airport, what is Bella asked to investigate when she returns to work for her father at his corporation?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)