|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of monkey did the Cyndex Corporation test their products on?
2. Why doesn't Elsa kill the animal that she and Shasa have been tracking for a few days when she finally sees it?
(a) She does not know how to shoot a gun.
(b) She thinks it is too beautiful.
(c) She is too afraid.
(d) Shasa warns her not to kill it.
3. What type of fish does Shasa take Elsa fishing for on a date?
4. How many Ballantyne Scouts does Sean take with him for the rescue mission?
5. Which of the following sicknesses does Garry claim to have come down with so that his father will have to take Elsa on the hunt alone?
(a) Food poisoning.
6. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
(a) His telephone number.
(b) His credit card number.
(c) His birth date.
(d) His social security number.
7. What animal is Shasa hunting in Chizora, which he accuses Garry of scaring off?
(a) An elephant.
(b) An antelope.
(c) A lion.
(d) A leopard.
8. What does Aaron Friedman do for a living?
(a) He is a professional surfer.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a sheriff.
(d) He is a poacher.
9. Which of the following Courtney men is requesting to track down the helicopter that fell under terrorist attack?
(b) None of the Courtney men.
10. Who suggests that further tests be done with the Cyndex on baboons?
11. How does Nicky feel about his visits with Bella when she comes to the camp?
(a) He ignores her completely.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He has no idea who she is.
(d) He is embarrassed to have her around.
12. Which of the following weapons is used to kill the guard outside the communications hut?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A boomerang.
(d) A slingshot.
13. How long does Shasa think a fight has been brewing between Sean and Garry before it finally erupts?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
14. To which of the following political parties does Fidel Castro belong?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Fascist Party.
(c) The Marxist Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
15. By how many votes does Bella lose the election in South Africa?
(a) Twelve thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Twelve hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. The safety of South Africa for an entire year costs the same amount as how many air-to-air missiles?
2. What emotion does Bella feel when she realizes that her family knows all her secrets?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
4. What type of small fish does Shasa typically use as bait while fishing?
5. How many feet above sea level is Victoria Falls?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)