|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sicknesses does Garry claim to have come down with so that his father will have to take Elsa on the hunt alone?
(a) Food poisoning.
2. In which of the following toys does the Courtney family hide a transponder to communicate with Bella while she is in Ramon's camp?
(a) A model AK-47.
(b) A bicycle pump.
(c) A soccer ball.
(d) A remote control car.
3. How many scouts does Sean join up with on the helicopter?
4. How does Adra treat Bella when she comes to visit with Nicky at Ramon's camp?
(a) She ignores her completely.
(b) She is nasty to her.
(c) She is professionally polite around her.
(d) She is kind to her.
5. By how many votes does Bella lose the election in South Africa?
(b) Twelve thousand.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) One hundred.
6. To which of the following political parties does Fidel Castro belong?
(a) The Fascist Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Marxist Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
7. How long does Shasa battle with the great fish before his rod snaps in half?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
8. What political team does the Prime Minister of South Africa ask Bella to join?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Congressional Party.
(c) The Congress.
(d) The House of Lords.
9. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He salutes her.
(d) He hugs her.
10. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
11. How does Nicky react when he sees his mother on the day that he will be rescued?
(a) He is embarrassed to be with her.
(b) He ignores her completely.
(c) He is excited to see her.
(d) He is frustrated that she is visiting again.
12. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
13. What nickname does Bella overhear the soldiers at Ramon's camp giving to Nicky?
(a) The "boy soldier."
(b) The "true cub."
(c) The "golden child."
(d) The "baby bear."
14. Into what type of weather does Garry fly his jet to escape from the MiGs?
(a) Into falling hail.
(b) Into a tornado.
(c) Into a sand storm.
(d) Into a thunderstorm.
15. How is Bella related to Benjamin Afrkia?
(a) Afrkia is Bella's cousin.
(b) Bella and Afrkia are not related.
(c) Afrkia is Bella's brother.
(d) Afrkia is Bella's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
2. In what room of Bella's hotel does Ramon take her to speak to her without being recorded by the microphones?
3. In fifteen minutes, how much time does Sean's guide earn the Scouts in their search for the terrorists?
4. Which of the following characters kills Haile Selassie?
5. Which of the Courtney family members is the only one to raise an objection to testing Cyndex on animals?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)