|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Shasa hunting in Chizora, which he accuses Garry of scaring off?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A lion.
(c) An elephant.
(d) An antelope.
2. How does Centaine feel about Elsa when she meets her for the first time at a family meeting?
(a) She is impressed with her.
(b) She is repulsed by her.
(c) She is apathetic to her.
(d) She is intimidated by her.
3. Which of the following characters is NOT present during the Courtney Corporation's first discussions about Cyndex 25?
4. What part of Sean's body does Garry break during their fight in Chizora?
(a) His nose.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His ribs.
(d) His teeth.
5. What do Shasa and Elsa put on their laps during the hunt to help keep themselves warm?
(a) Hot water bottles.
(d) Banana leaves.
6. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
7. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
8. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He hugs her.
(d) He salutes her.
9. What is the name of the Operation Shasa is working on in the Kalahari Desert?
(a) Operation Milky Way.
(b) Operation Sunbeam.
(c) Operation Skylight.
(d) Operation Rainbow.
10. What rank of the army is Ramon promoted to after Bella steals the information from Aaron Friedman?
11. Into what type of weather does Garry fly his jet to escape from the MiGs?
(a) Into a sand storm.
(b) Into a tornado.
(c) Into a thunderstorm.
(d) Into falling hail.
12. In the meeting with the Soviet powers, who presents the information regarding how they will gain power over the entire African continent?
13. How does Ramon feel after the slaughter of innocent lives in Ethiopia?
14. What does Bella hand out to the guards within minutes of landing on the camp?
15. How long is Bella allowed to stay with Nicky after stealing information from Aaron Friedman?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the massacre in Ethiopia, how does Ramon feel when he is reunited with his son, Nicky?
2. Near which of the following rivers did Ramon set up Camp Tercio?
3. What does Aaron Friedman do for a living?
4. What does Bella do at the airport when she is leaving Ramon's camp that greatly embarrasses Nicky?
5. Which of Bella's family members takes over the planning to get Nicky back with his family?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)