|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicky feel about his visits with Bella when she comes to the camp?
(a) He has no idea who she is.
(b) He is pleased to see her.
(c) He ignores her completely.
(d) He is embarrassed to have her around.
2. What nickname does Bella overhear the soldiers at Ramon's camp giving to Nicky?
(a) The "golden child."
(b) The "baby bear."
(c) The "true cub."
(d) The "boy soldier."
3. In what room of Bella's hotel does Ramon take her to speak to her without being recorded by the microphones?
(a) To the hallway.
(b) To the bathroom.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the bedroom.
4. How many days do Shasa and Elsa spend in Victoria Falls?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
5. Who is the leader of the scouts on the helicopter?
(a) Gerard Ballantyne.
(b) Marvin Ballantyne.
(c) Harold Ballantyne.
(d) Roland Ballantyne.
6. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He salutes her.
7. How many Ballantyne Scouts does Sean take with him for the rescue mission?
8. What is the name of the "Fox" who lives in Ramon's camp?
(a) El Borro.
(b) El Zorro.
(c) El Rorro.
(d) El Torro.
9. In which of the following toys does the Courtney family hide a transponder to communicate with Bella while she is in Ramon's camp?
(a) A bicycle pump.
(b) A model AK-47.
(c) A remote control car.
(d) A soccer ball.
10. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
11. What type of fish does Shasa take Elsa fishing for on a date?
12. What do Shasa and Elsa put on their laps during the hunt to help keep themselves warm?
(c) Hot water bottles.
(d) Banana leaves.
13. Which of the Courtney family members is the only one to raise an objection to testing Cyndex on animals?
14. How does Bella feel when Nicky speaks to her about Ramon's revolution?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is proud.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is nervous.
15. What does Aaron Friedman do for a living?
(a) He is a professional surfer.
(b) He is a poacher.
(c) He is a scientist.
(d) He is a sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of small fish does Shasa typically use as bait while fishing?
2. What rank of the army is Ramon promoted to after Bella steals the information from Aaron Friedman?
3. To which of the following political parties does Fidel Castro belong?
4. Which of the following sicknesses does Garry claim to have come down with so that his father will have to take Elsa on the hunt alone?
5. The safety of South Africa for an entire year costs the same amount as how many air-to-air missiles?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)