|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, Pages 528 - 576.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of monkey did the Cyndex Corporation test their products on?
2. At whose concert does Ramon meet Isabella for the first time?
(a) Sunny & Cher.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Phil Collins.
3. What political team does the Prime Minister of South Africa ask Bella to join?
(a) The Congress.
(b) The Congressional Party.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Senate.
4. Which of the following activities is NOT something Ramon teaches Nicky to do while he is staying with him at camp?
5. To what type of bird is Oliver Kendrick frequently compared?
(a) An ostrich.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A swan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Isabella's escort at the stable?
2. What is the best translation of the African words "Umkhonto we Sizwe"?
3. How does Bella feel when Nicky speaks to her about Ramon's revolution?
4. What does Bella do with her letters from Adra after she reads them?
5. What does Bella claim that she wants to work on in London rather than return home with her family?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)