|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, Pages 528 - 576.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Clarence Van Wyk?
2. What is the one thing left behind of her baby when Bella returns home to her abandoned house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A bootie.
(d) There is nothing left behind of the baby.
3. Why is Adra shot at the end of the novel?
(a) For singing.
(b) For praying.
(c) For stumbling.
(d) For crying.
4. How long after Isabella arrives at the horse stables does Ramon arrive to follow her?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
5. How long is Bella allowed to stay with Nicky after stealing information from Aaron Friedman?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
2. Which of the following activities is NOT something Ramon teaches Nicky to do while he is staying with him at camp?
3. How does Adra treat Bella when she comes to visit with Nicky at Ramon's camp?
4. How does Joe Cicero die?
5. In the meeting with the Soviet powers, who presents the information regarding how they will gain power over the entire African continent?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)