|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the scouts on the helicopter?
(a) Gerard Ballantyne.
(b) Roland Ballantyne.
(c) Marvin Ballantyne.
(d) Harold Ballantyne.
2. What is the name of Bella's and Michael's mother?
3. What country is Elsa Pignatelli from?
4. How does Adra treat Bella when she comes to visit with Nicky at Ramon's camp?
(a) She ignores her completely.
(b) She is nasty to her.
(c) She is kind to her.
(d) She is professionally polite around her.
5. How long does Bella wait for word from Nicky's kidnappers before the call finally comes?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sicknesses does Garry claim to have come down with so that his father will have to take Elsa on the hunt alone?
2. Where does Bella have her mail sent while she is staying with her family?
3. For which organization does Ramon set up a base camp in Chicamba?
4. What is Isabella Courtney's father's name?
5. How is the meeting between Michael and Oliver Kendrick recorded?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)