|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Pages 461 -502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella claim that she wants to work on in London rather than return home with her family?
(a) Her romantic relationship.
(b) Her doctoral thesis.
(c) Her house warming.
(d) Her political career.
2. What event does Bella attend with her brother Michael that she was not expecting to attend?
(a) A beauty contest.
(b) A political rally.
(c) A silent auction.
(d) A dog show.
3. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
(a) His social security number.
(b) His telephone number.
(c) His credit card number.
(d) His birth date.
4. What rating does Bella have in the Spy Operation Ramon is running?
(a) Class II rating.
(b) Class I rating.
(c) Class III rating.
(d) Class IV rating.
5. How long does Shasa think a fight has been brewing between Sean and Garry before it finally erupts?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ramon react when Bella confronts him about his business travel lies?
2. After Haile Selassie abdicates in Ethiopia, whom does the Dreg appoint as president in Ethiopia?
3. How does Ramon feel after the slaughter of innocent lives in Ethiopia?
4. What nickname does Bella overhear the soldiers at Ramon's camp giving to Nicky?
5. What animal is Shasa hunting in Chizora, which he accuses Garry of scaring off?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)