|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Pages 461 -502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bella's code name in the Operation?
(a) White Rose.
(b) Yellow Rose.
(c) Pink Rose.
(d) Red Rose.
2. Where does Ramon fly to after having dinner with his secretary and her parents?
(c) South Africa.
(d) The United States.
3. What political team does the Prime Minister of South Africa ask Bella to join?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Congressional Party.
(c) The Congress.
(d) The House of Lords.
4. What is the nickname for the mob of men that kills masses of people in Ethiopia?
(a) The Yellow Fever.
(b) The Green Hornet.
(c) The Red Terror.
(d) The Blue Bandit.
5. What event does Bella attend with her brother Michael that she was not expecting to attend?
(a) A silent auction.
(b) A dog show.
(c) A political rally.
(d) A beauty contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicky feel about his visits with Bella when she comes to the camp?
2. How long does Shasa think a fight has been brewing between Sean and Garry before it finally erupts?
3. What beverage is Bella drinking when Ramon arrives at the party she is attending?
4. What country does Ramon invite Bella to visit with him for the weekend following the party?
5. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)