|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, Pages 299 - 342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ramon feel after the slaughter of innocent lives in Ethiopia?
2. What type of dog does Centaine have in the competition?
(a) A labrador.
(b) A boxer.
(c) A chihuahua.
(d) A poodle.
3. For what African country is Captain Getachew Abebe the president?
4. What beverage is Bella drinking when Ramon arrives at the party she is attending?
(b) Mineral water.
(c) Vodka martini.
5. How does Nicky greet his father when he is three years old?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He shakes his father's hand.
(c) He gives him a huge hug.
(d) He shouts "Hello!" when Ramon comes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what African town does Bella earn her doctorate?
2. What is the city of Malaga know for?
3. How long does Bella wait for word from Nicky's kidnappers before the call finally comes?
4. After the massacre in Ethiopia, how does Ramon feel when he is reunited with his son, Nicky?
5. What is the one thing left behind of her baby when Bella returns home to her abandoned house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)