|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, Pages 299 - 342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following political parties does Fidel Castro belong?
(a) The Marxist Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Fascist Party.
2. How does Ramon feel after the slaughter of innocent lives in Ethiopia?
3. What is the name of the man that Ramon offers to introduce to Michael while he is visiting Bella?
4. How is Nicky tortured by his kidnappers?
(a) He is submerged in water.
(b) He is covered in scorpions.
(c) He is slowly poisoned.
(d) He is beaten with their fists.
5. What does Joe Cicero accuse Ramon of during their phone conversation?
(a) Loving Bella.
(b) Betraying the organization.
(c) Going rogue.
(d) Giving up on the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters kills Haile Selassie?
2. Who is hired to spy on Bella after Ramon abandons her during their romantic weekend?
3. In what African town does Bella earn her doctorate?
4. What does Ramon say to Bella before he sweeps her onto the dance floor at the party they are attending?
5. How is Centaine related to Bella?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)