|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reserve where Bella and her family hunt in South Africa every year?
(a) The Frog's Stream.
(b) The Snake's Valley.
(c) The Dragon's Fountain.
(d) The Lizard's Mountain.
2. How does Centaine feel about Elsa when she meets her for the first time at a family meeting?
(a) She is intimidated by her.
(b) She is apathetic to her.
(c) She is repulsed by her.
(d) She is impressed with her.
3. What is the name of the Operation Shasa is working on in the Kalahari Desert?
(a) Operation Sunbeam.
(b) Operation Skylight.
(c) Operation Milky Way.
(d) Operation Rainbow.
4. What place does Ramon convince Bella to go for a romantic weekend with him?
5. On his first shot at the terrorists, how many does Sean take down?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the terrorists shoot at the scouts, as soon as they touch the ground, how many scouts are wounded?
2. What is the name of the Prime Minister of South Africa during the time Bella serves in the political party?
3. What is the name of Shasa's house in the Mauritius?
4. To what type of bird is Oliver Kendrick frequently compared?
5. How is the meeting between Michael and Oliver Kendrick recorded?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)