|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Bella after moving to Malaga before she can read the local papers?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
2. Which of the following does Adra NOT do for Bella while they are living together?
(a) Acts as a doula for the birth.
(b) Tutors her in Spanish.
(c) Cooks the meals.
(d) Helps clean the house.
3. What does Oliver Kendrick do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a dancer.
(d) He is a politician.
4. In what room of Bella's hotel does Ramon take her to speak to her without being recorded by the microphones?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the bedroom.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To the hallway.
5. What is the name of the Prime Minister of South Africa during the time Bella serves in the political party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish does Shasa take Elsa fishing for on a date?
2. In fifteen minutes, how much time does Sean's guide earn the Scouts in their search for the terrorists?
3. What is the name of the reserve where Bella and her family hunt in South Africa every year?
4. What does Bella name her newborn son?
5. Who is the leader of the scouts on the helicopter?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)