|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scouts does Sean join up with on the helicopter?
2. Where does Ramon claim the microphone is hidden in Bella's hotel room when she comes to visit Nicky?
(a) In the walls.
(b) Behind a painting.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind the mirror.
3. What is the name of the man that Ramon offers to introduce to Michael while he is visiting Bella?
4. At the airport, what is Bella asked to investigate when she returns to work for her father at his corporation?
(a) His security system.
(b) His human resources.
(c) His nuclear devices.
(d) His financial records.
5. How is the meeting between Michael and Oliver Kendrick recorded?
(a) It is photographed.
(b) It is tape recorded.
(c) It is completely off the record.
(d) It is video taped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Cicero accuse Ramon of during their phone conversation?
2. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
3. In fifteen minutes, how much time does Sean's guide earn the Scouts in their search for the terrorists?
4. Who is hired to spy on Bella after Ramon abandons her during their romantic weekend?
5. What is the name of the Operation Shasa is working on in the Kalahari Desert?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)