|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Shasa battle with the great fish before his rod snaps in half?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Four hours.
2. What is the name of the Operation Shasa is working on in the Kalahari Desert?
(a) Operation Skylight.
(b) Operation Sunbeam.
(c) Operation Milky Way.
(d) Operation Rainbow.
3. What is the city of Malaga know for?
4. What does Joe Cicero accuse Ramon of during their phone conversation?
(a) Betraying the organization.
(b) Giving up on the operation.
(c) Going rogue.
(d) Loving Bella.
5. What type of fish does Shasa take Elsa fishing for on a date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ramon claim the microphone is hidden in Bella's hotel room when she comes to visit Nicky?
2. How long does it take Bella after moving to Malaga before she can read the local papers?
3. In fifteen minutes, how much time does Sean's guide earn the Scouts in their search for the terrorists?
4. What is the name of the man that Ramon offers to introduce to Michael while he is visiting Bella?
5. What does Bella name her newborn son?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)