|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 428 - 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what type of bird is Oliver Kendrick frequently compared?
(a) A swan.
(b) A vulture.
(c) An ostrich.
(d) A penguin.
2. What is the one thing left behind of her baby when Bella returns home to her abandoned house?
(a) A bootie.
(b) There is nothing left behind of the baby.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A blanket.
3. At the airport, what is Bella asked to investigate when she returns to work for her father at his corporation?
(a) His nuclear devices.
(b) His security system.
(c) His human resources.
(d) His financial records.
4. What does Ramon do to Bella right before he leaves her alone in her hotel room?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He salutes her.
(d) He hugs her.
5. What is the city of Malaga know for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does Aaron Friedman use as the combination to his safe?
2. What place does Ramon convince Bella to go for a romantic weekend with him?
3. How long does Shasa battle with the great fish before his rod snaps in half?
4. Who is the leader of the scouts on the helicopter?
5. How does Centaine feel about Elsa when she meets her for the first time at a family meeting?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)