|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, where are the children escorted to after they write letters?
2. Lyra tells Iorek that the armor can be found where?
3. What does the lord of the western Gyptians forbid his people from doing?
4. What does Iofur do after noticing Iorek's injury suffered in battle?
5. Lord Asriel explains to Lyra that the name "Dust" was derived from a passage in the Bible reading
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When Pan swims with dolphins, what does...
This section contains 1,306 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)